Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Thanks to the homies that posted the eBay seller and the eBay coupon. Got the will Clark bp jersey today. Also forgot I bought the 87 bp jacket from last years playoff sale.
IMG_0070.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_9129.JPG

Got these in, not bad but the leather jump off looked like it may have been used before and came a little damaged. Guess that's what was expected considering I got it so cheap rico7jt rico7jt

IMG_9130.JPG IMG_9131.JPG IMG_9132.JPG IMG_9133.JPG

Nice leather pickup! All those Dons that came out durning NY NBA ASG were all dope.

875D43EE-862D-4F24-8263-668FDFC87F28.jpeg

Leathers last forever, just give it a little wipe down.

Just make sure sellers giving you full details before buying so you know what condition the Dons in.

Hmm that webber is tempting too but i'll wait and see what MN has for BF sale. The reason being the Webber retail is $260 and assuming 30% off BF sale (and no tax), it may come out cheaper for me buying it from MN.

Nice leather pickup! All those Dons that came out durning NY NBA ASG were all dope.

875D43EE-862D-4F24-8263-668FDFC87F28.jpeg

Leathers last forever, just give it a little wipe down.

Just make sure sellers giving you full details before buying so you know what condition the Dons in.
Yea I cop all off eBay and they say new. I mean I'm paying like less then half of retail so as long as it's authentic and crispy I won't complain too much.

I don't really care too much about the jerseys they have in stock. I already got all the ones I want. Just waiting for that moss come out

Back
Top Bottom