Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N and jerseys are NOT always sized the same, so I don't blame him for asking. I'm wondering how the McGrady fits too, since it's dazzle and the neck/arm holes are a little different than typical. mische mische What size jersey do you wear in other brands/sports?

Thanks for getting back to me. I usually wear 48's or XL in Nike jerseys.

Last edited:
I wonder if there will be a halladay phils sooner than later, after what happened. I still kick myself for not copping an authentic 08 hamels, or 09 doc w the ws patch. I got the lidge :rolleyes

I wonder if there will be a halladay phils sooner than later, after what happened. I still kick myself for not copping an authentic 08 hamels, or 09 doc w the ws patch. I got the lidge :rolleyes

Blue jays needs to happen first

Doc never played in a WS

They need to make a 2003 Halladay alternate (cy young season). On another note, took this flick of my 1999 Russell authentic on the day he passed, RIP

IMG_20171107_201844_961.jpg

I keep coming back for updates on the White Chocolate joint. Someone told me soon...

That was 3 months ago, shrug.

They need to make a 2003 Halladay alternate (cy young season). On another note, took this flick of my 1999 Russell authentic on the day he passed, RIP

Nice jersey. Halladay was an assassin like Maddux. He had absolute control of the pitch from both sides of the plate.

Remember that promo they had with pizza pizza? Free slice if starter goes at least 7 with 7 or more K's. Guaranteed slice with Doc starting :pimp:

RIP

Remember that promo they had with pizza pizza? Free slice if starter goes at least 7 with 7 or more K's. Guaranteed slice with Doc starting :pimp:

RIP

Wasnt just starter, 7 K's total. He had a decent amount of K's but his efficiecy with the ground ball is what made him great.

Back
Top Bottom