Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Somebody from here better swoop this Mel Ott!
Screenshot_20171122-114956.png

How are the replicas? I'm sure there's a difference in the quality of materials, but is the price difference worth the extra price? Thinking of copping the Randy Moss and Deion Sanders replicas. I have a few authentics (Marino, Montana).

Thanks for the help to my question.

Really want the white 1990 Marino Dolphins, only have 48 left as opposed to the 44 I originally intended to purchase.
48 MLB fits perfect on my bawdy. Hope the NFL isn't too baggy.
At worse, I just return or ask tailor to take it in to my liking. or hit the homie hardwood up and ask to size swap lol

Anyone one of you own the white Marino?

I know ebbets field flannels are pretty popular in here. They've got their blackfriday deal up and going, 25% off. People have been able to stack in the past if I'm not mistaken?

Decided to participate in the private sale. Told myself I wouldn't, but I couldn't pass up the Milwaukee Bucks warm up jacket. Been searching for this for awhile. Didn't even know they restocked it.

Also anyone got any experience with apparel zoo? I ordered a bulls shooting shirt off ebay from them and was just wondering if I had anything to worry about?

Decided to participate in the private sale. Told myself I wouldn't, but I couldn't pass up the Milwaukee Bucks warm up jacket. Been searching for this for awhile. Didn't even know they restocked it.

Also anyone got any experience with apparel zoo? I ordered a bulls shooting shirt off ebay from them and was just wondering if I had anything to worry about?

Legit place. Ships pretty fast too.

Never dealt with them on eBay tho only online store.

Legit place. Ships pretty fast too.

Never dealt with them on eBay tho only online store.

Cool cool. Feedback is good but def wanted to check here.

And yea they are running a sale on their online store but I was told some items are removed from site during big sales. I would have to order off eBay.

Fanatics just added the rest of the new NBA authentic releases. Really disappointed the McGrady Magic sold out in my size before I could use my coupon. But seeing the 2008 Lebron made my day. All time favorite jersey just copped.

I know ebbets field flannels are pretty popular in here. They've got their blackfriday deal up and going, 25% off. People have been able to stack in the past if I'm not mistaken?

I have before but it doesn't always work.

I'm just waiting to get a tracking# from all the stuff I ordered on Wed. I should've just took the drive down to Philly:smh:

Back
Top Bottom