Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yes sir. I believe it says kobe and mj jerseys are excluded. A rep said the cheapest shipping they offer is $12.
Kool I messed around last night going back and forth over the Penny Black or the Penny
Blue jersey and let the time pass me by
Only problem is the Black didn't have Sz M

Kool I messed around last night going back and forth over the Penny Black or the Penny
If it's a swingman I believe they're only doing 20% in store. 40% off is on authentics

If you call the store, they have different inventory than the website so try it out. Can’t hurt to ask

Went to the MN Store earlier they didn't release the Moss jersey yet!! I was kinda hot about it but had a feeling they would hold it until after the sale!! So i just grabbed the B.Dawkins Rookie jersey since I don't have any football jerseys.

Man M&N cancelled my order for whatever reason. It was only for a warm up jacket but I’m confused why. Anybody else experience this?

Jacket still has a full size run too....

i'm such a hypocrite. I caved in.
IMG_20171124_153258.jpg
IMG_20171124_153449.jpg

MN has 30% mark down on jerseys and apparel. If you have the HOF 20%, this is the better deal because it is stackable.

Finally got the 95' teal Griff!
IMG-0106.JPG
IMG-0107.JPG

Traded my Vince for it straight up.
IMG-3235.JPG

Traded my Drexler for the white griff.
Both deals with Hardwoodclassics. About our 7-8th time doing biz, cool dude.

IMG-0108.JPG

How exactly does that work ? You ship to him first and then he ships back the jersey of choice ? Or is he in your city.

Back
Top Bottom