Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The 40% sale on M&N is still up. Not sure when it ends. I wish the magic Mcgrady or Webber wasn't excluded.

Are the swingmans a size 40 like the adidas/nike swingman jerseys? My fault for the newb question but I havent purchased a M&N jersey before.

That Shaq swingman for $78 + some change is pretty hard to pass up.

Are the swingmans a size 40 like the adidas/nike swingman jerseys? My fault for the newb question but I havent purchased a M&N jersey before.

Idk how they fit Bro, but I tried one on
In one of them jersey stores and it fit prefect
I'm 6-2 170

Last edited:
They still got the 40% off up, but the 2 day free ship is done. They cancelled an item of my size because it was OOS, but gave me a code to re-order a different size, but w/o free ship -___-

I’d say TTS, so whatever size you normally get in shirts. All my authentics are 48/XL, and the swingman XL feels the same

I’d say TTS, so whatever size you normally get in shirts. All my authentics are 48/XL, and the swingman XL feels the same

Repped for the feedback. I just order a Kuz swingman yesterday and about to add that Shaq swingman too :lol: :pimp:

My wallet is hurting this year :frown:

They still got the 40% off up, but the 2 day free ship is done. They cancelled an item of my size because it was OOS, but gave me a code to re-order a different size, but w/o free ship -___-

Home page says they still have it going on, but you have to spend $100.

Home page says they still have it going on, but you have to spend $100.

Yeah, I left that part out because I was lazy, my bad. I had an order get canceled and I re-ordered it within 30 min of cancellation. They gave me a code for the 40 off but didn't honor the free ship even though my canceled item was in stock during the free ship on my original order. I paid the shipping reluctantly because I wanted the item.

My Oak and Pip have landed

We think alike lol. I was flip flopping between the Pippen and Oakley and got the Oakley instead. I will cop the Pippen soon though. My ASG shorts literally just came, but I'll post a pic after I get everything in by next week.

EC684EDC-5C10-469E-BBAE-97E65235B804.jpeg
A82C5A60-170E-47B7-B00A-61435DF0C74B.jpeg
New pickup from the 40% off sale

Back
Top Bottom