Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

This should be my last order for a while. Other things I wanted are out of my size so I get to save money now

IMG_0169.JPG

Grizz and Raptors shorts came in from the 40% off sale. I've wanted the Grizz for years, but I think they're both getting returned. Shorts are so heavy imo and I doubt I'd be reaching for them when I went to play ball. I see them getting very little use in my life.

Grizz shorts are beautiful, but ultimately comes down to usage for me. Second time I've owned the raptors pair, and still not enamored. Oh well. On to the next one

Grizz and Raptors shorts came in from the 40% off sale. I've wanted the Grizz for years, but I think they're both getting returned. Shorts are so heavy imo and I doubt I'd be reaching for them when I went to play ball. I see them getting very little use in my life.

Grizz shorts are beautiful, but ultimately comes down to usage for me. Second time I've owned the raptors pair, and still not enamored. Oh well. On to the next one

You, Sir, have some good discipline. Sometimes, I look at a new purchase and feel the same. I always find myself rationalizing the purchase and keeping it though. lol

Anyone know the difference between the NBA authentic shorts and the swingman shorts besides the embroidery, and pockets? Is the material "thicker" on the authentics, or the overall quality better? thanks in advance.

It's the material. Authentic shorts are still relatively light, but heavier than swingman shorts in comparison. I personally like both. I like to size up to have that roomier fit personally.

You, Sir, have some good discipline. Sometimes, I look at a new purchase and feel the same. I always find myself rationalizing the purchase and keeping it though. lol
I agree on the rationalizing and keeping it part. I know I will regret selling even though I collect them like trophies over practicality.

i want the 89 montana in white but only big people sizes.

anyone know what the differences are between the 1990 and 1989 joe montana jerseys are? i can only spy a more neon shade of red on the 89.

dayumbz
I got caught lackin on the 40% sale. wanted that giants LT authentic. :smh: hopefully they dew another sale for the culture soon.

Back
Top Bottom