Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

You prefer the wide shoulder? Loll
88524a_lg.jpeg
Lol hell no

Clearance items at Lids are 40% off once added to cart. They got some M&N stuff on clearance. Giants and another team were $64 already and then $38 when in cart.

Just checked Lids.com, sale is still going on extra 40% off of clearance. I needed that giants sweatshirt. Let get it!!

Clearance items at Lids are 40% off once added to cart. They got some M&N stuff on clearance. Giants and another team were $64 already and then $38 when in cart.
So gotta play a guessing game on which ones get discounted and which don't? I'll mess around with it for a minute

Everything that is on clearance is 40% off but they’re all different prices. Giants is discounted more because they were trash this year.
Got you, they got the packers sweater too but wanted that nuggets with the rainbow, that ain't there. Might order the packers later

good question. I've been waiting for them to restock the Petrovic jersey forever. The hell am I gonna do with 5x jersey?
Same question I asked myself when I was looking for that Mitch Richmond Kings split jersey. Go check ebay or some other website, you'll have a better chance at landing one below retail if you play your cards right.

Back
Top Bottom