Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

These replies are hilarious !! I don’t think I’ll pull the trigger ever but for me it’s just respect to Larry Bird. Even Magic wore a Celtics t shirt but I still can’t do it. Just wanted the bros opinions. Thanks ! Lol

Any die hard Lakers fans in here like myself ? I’ve been going back and forth with myself for almost a year now about grabbing a Larry Bird jersey or even the infamous shooting shirt. It’d just be so weird for me to that and actually wear it but it’ll be out of respect to Larry Joe Bird. How do my fellow Laker fans feel about that ?

How do Celtics fans feel about wearing a particular Lakers player jersey out of respect or any other team / rival for that matter ?

Yes I own plenty of other teams / players but none of the Celtics for obvious reasons
I want a Kuzma and the only way I'm gonna be able to justify it is if I can get a Minneapolis version. Can't do the Purple and Gold

I'm a 49ers fan and Deion Sanders is one of my favorite players of all time. I love his cowboy jersey but I'll never buy it.

As an SF Giants fan, I've been tempted multiple times of copping a Jackie Robinson jersey.

It's more of a respect thing for me rather than team rivalry.

Dang Boston is taking a beating in here. It's all good though ultimately has to be taken has a compliment.

This, however I'm going for the first time in a couple months. I'll never wear their gear or root for them however :lol:
we have n office in Cambridge so ive spent a good amount of time up there, its a cool city when its warm out. Good food, good nightlife, etc. But boston sports and their fans are the worst. :lol:

we have n office in Cambridge so ive spent a good amount of time up there, its a cool city when its warm out. Good food, good nightlife, etc. But boston sports and their fans are the worst. :lol:

Got into an altercation once with a bruins fan on the street car up here. My homie accidentally bumped into him and said my bad. Dude started talking ****. My homie who doesnt know anything bout hockey says "**** Pittsburgh!". Dude had a bruins jersey on :rofl:

The rest of us were like naw man thats a boston jersey fam. He goes "oh. **** boston!". Bruins guy starts dropping N bombs left and right, :smh: man was gonna get crushed but we let him go cuz he was old. Probably woulda dropped out.

Think the leafs slapped them that night so dude was salty af

Last edited:
Got into an altercation once with a bruins fan on the street car up here. My homie accidentally bumped into him and said my bad. Dude started talking ****. My homie who doesnt know anything bout hockey says "**** Pittsburgh!". Dude had a bruins jersey on :rofl:

The rest of us were like naw man thats a boston jersey fam. He goes "oh. **** boston!". Bruins guy starts dropping N bombs left and right, :smh: man was gonna get crushed but we let him go cuz he was old. Probably woulda dropped out.

Think the leafs slapped them that night so dude was salty af

That's hilarious about the Pittsburgh/bruins mix-up. I will say, even though I am one, the majority of Boston fans are wack idiots that give us a bad name. Never mind the insane prices for tickets but I got young kids now and would definitely think twice before bringing them to a game.

You can't be a fan and respect the legends? I'm an old school Lakers fan, I'd rock a bird out of respect. Isaiah Thomas too

I personally couldn't. I definitely respect the hell out of the stars on rival teams, but I could never personally rock their jersey, even though some are definitely dope.

Back
Top Bottom