Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

So I got The Webber Kings Swingman in. I like the cut and shape. The only thing that kind of annoys me is the color of the purple. It's slightly too light. I can get over it, but it's just something that irritates me for some reason. I've noticed that M&N does this a lot.

In regards to authentic shorts, is there a huge size difference between a large and XL? Is it length or width mainly? Thanks in advance.

In regards to authentic shorts, is there a huge size difference between a large and XL? Is it length or width mainly? Thanks in advance.
I wouldn’t say huge but I’m sure you’ll get varying responses in here.
If you are in the skinny clothing crew then probably yes.
More loose then no. I think you are the later.

It's not major, but there is a difference...mainly in width IMO. Also it varies from person to person. Skinny guy like me? the width difference is a lot.

Not M&N but this is the OVO Raptors jersey, only available in Toronto
IMG_20180115_163754_134.jpg

^ Code doesn't seem to work, and I didn't see any emails from them about it. Was it a flash sale?

Damn that sucks, worked yesterday although i didnt buy anything. May have been an MLK weekend sale or something.

Back
Top Bottom