Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

SMH :rofl::smh:
Screenshot_20180122-210606.png

Last edited:
I had some eBay bucks so I ended up getting a Hakeem swingman for $61 this morning using the eBay 20% code and the $10 for every $50 deal. Awesome!

I got the 20% off but how do you get the $10 off from the seller? I put in cart and try to check out but no $10 off and I am buying from retro2heritage.

I blew it today when I went to exchange a jersey and the M&N rep gave me a 40% coupon to rebuy the correct one in my size. It didn’t cross my mind that I should’ve slipped in that Moss jersey until an hour later:smh:

On another note, I went to my parents house and dug out my OG Petro jersey sz 52 and would you believe it? All the fonts are exactly the same. I’m just gonna bring both jerseys to my tailor and have her size it down to match the M Swingman and then return it.

CACD0738-0DF1-4FE2-90DB-BD42AFD8C4C2.jpeg

How’d it go

Damn I need all three. Easily $850.00 for all of em.

276269D8-4045-4702-A933-12481A111198.jpeg

Pretty sure red and white were going for $150 on the regular. I assume they can all be had for that price still or cheaper. Check eBay because you shouldn’t be paying anywhere near retail for any of those 3

I was just thinking that the 50% in-store M&N sale should be starting soon...I think it usually kicks-off the Monday before Super Bowl (no pun intended), so hopefully this Monday?

Back
Top Bottom