Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Every time I see that Suns sunburst jersey, I'm conditioned to see Barkley, then realize it's not made regularly. He needs to stop bs'ing and come to an agreement. It's killing me not having an authentic Suns Barkley. I should have at least got the Sixers one when it was in production.

Every time I see that Suns sunburst jersey, I'm conditioned to see Barkley, then realize it's not made regularly. He needs to stop bs'ing and come to an agreement. It's killing me not having an authentic Suns Barkley. I should have at least got the Sixers one when it was in production.

Whats the story behind Barkley and M&N?

That jersey’s #1 on my wish-list. It was the only champion jersey my parents ever bought me as a kid and I wore the hell out of it. I’d buy all the colorways.

That jersey’s #1 on my wish-list. It was the only champion jersey my parents ever bought me as a kid and I wore the hell out of it. I’d buy all the colorways.
Holy crap i could definitely relate. The champion jersey my mom got me was a purple sun burst replica version back in '95 I believe. It was on sale for like $39.99? I wore the hell out of it as well, and it definitely took a beating from the food fight at the cafeteria lol.

Agree, a Barkley would definitely be legit. Hopefully some day soon. Until then, the Nash is a nice runner-up.

Holy crap i could definitely relate. The champion jersey my mom got me was a purple sun burst replica version back in '95 I believe. It was on sale for like $39.99? I wore the hell out of it as well, and it definitely took a beating from the food fight at the cafeteria lol.

Yup, for some reason, I clearly remember the tags for those jersey's had $44.99 written on them but always slashed to $39.99

Not sure if that was just the local town sports-store gimmick though and my parents weren't trying to take me to no mall:lol:

2004 all star of Tmac and Iverson dropping

2177EB8C-2965-402D-84E0-984148E2AEAC.jpeg
7539146B-751B-423E-BE9F-FBBBBCC9B49C.jpeg

I actually like the color and design of the jersey but I hate these trash collars and funky wide shoulders. No clue why they started doing that.

I know this question may have been answered but how do you guys go about cleaning authentic NBA/NFL jerseys? Handwash? Dry clean? Or just in the laundry machine?

Finally got through on the phone and only a 4x and 5x left in the Shawn Kemp all star.... settled for the black Steve Nash

Back
Top Bottom