Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

2004 all star of Tmac and Iverson dropping

2177EB8C-2965-402D-84E0-984148E2AEAC.jpeg
7539146B-751B-423E-BE9F-FBBBBCC9B49C.jpeg

Was hoping the Mac all star would be from 03...04 is trash...my mans Steve Francis in the cut rocking a 6x....

Yup I went over to buy the B Dawk rookie jersey

This is what makes M&N look bad as a company. How do you change the sale items? Unless it was made clear that eagles gear would only be on sale for the first day, which I’m sure it wasn’t then they should still be honoring the 50%. At this point MOST of my M&N comes from outside retailers. Better service, better deals, etc...

This is what makes M&N look bad as a company. How do you change the sale items? Unless it was made clear that eagles gear would only be on sale for the first day, which I’m sure it wasn’t then they should still be honoring the 50%. At this point MOST of my M&N comes from outside retailers. Better service, better deals, etc...

Pretty much, unless they are the only ones that have what im looking for, like with the Satchel Paige jersey.

M&N Throwing around the 30% like it's money but I've been eating off that Dr. Pepper discount for months lol

But this 50% In store is good. Might give them a call tomorrow...

Hence my rant last night about the unreliable staff- they were yelling to the line/store full of people 'restock later in the week' (as another NTer mentioned)...yet they so conveniently left out the part about the restocked stuff (assuming Eagles gear) NOT being on sale.

Still a great in-store deal for other team stuff regardless- just take what they tell you (on phone or in-person) with a grain of salt...

8F8BA78F-93CB-4577-8720-557AC4C28061.jpeg
Saw this posted on a local shop’s FB. Appears to be a swingman due to the price they advertised. Colors looks off a bit, maybe it’s the pic. I picked up the adidas 95 and 96 joints that dropped a few years ago but have since sold them all (Penny, Payton, Kemp, Drexler, Olajuwon). Hoping M&N does these and any authentic they are dropping right!

I know this question may have been answered but how do you guys go about cleaning authentic NBA/NFL jerseys? Handwash? Dry clean? Or just in the laundry machine?

I wash mine like the other dude mentioned - in washing machine on delicate cycle- cold water- alone or with my other jerseys- always air dry- never had any issues.

Saw this posted on a local shop’s FB. Appears to be a swingman due to the price they advertised. Colors looks off a bit, maybe it’s the pic. I picked up the adidas 95 and 96 joints that dropped a few years ago but have since sold them all (Penny, Payton, Kemp, Drexler, Olajuwon). Hoping M&N does these and any authentic they are dropping right!

Ooh I've been looking for a 96 asg ewing from that adidas run....bummed they never restocked. Would prefer a swingman too, ill be on the lookout if M&N does a release

I seen so many ppl in the store yesterday wit this jersey in hand. I was a lil nervous they didn't have my size left. But I asked a staff member did she have my size . This dude had my size and over heard me ask the staff & he gave me the one he had cause he need 1 size up. So S/O to dude!!

I seen so many ppl in the store yesterday wit this jersey in hand. I was a lil nervous they didn't have my size left. But I asked a staff member did she have my size . This dude had my size and over heard me ask the staff & he gave me the one he had cause he need 1 size up. So S/O to dude!!

:pimp:

Whats the story behind Barkley and M&N?

I think he has a beef with how the retired players association are paid whenever their likeness is used and reproduced. I think he wants them to get more of a cut for their participation. That's why you don't see him added to any 2k games either. I know he had Suns and Sixers jerseys produced over a decade ago, but he removed his name from the list. I hope he changes his mind.

Here a couple fanatics 30% off code that expires today. I won't be using them. Should be able to at least use it on stuff that Mitchell and ness are excluding from their sale.

4H4MM12KN

Z17GBZR9M

Just reply to this and note that you've used it so others will know.

Here a couple fanatics 30% off code that expires today. I won't be using them. Should be able to at least use it on stuff that Mitchell and ness are excluding from their sale.

4H4MM12KN

Z17GBZR9M

Just reply to this and note that you've used it so others will know.

THanks. WOuld like to use Z17GBZR9M if still available.

hand wash with cold water, and line dry;

machine wash inside-out in gentle cold cycle, and then line dry;

or go by the book and look at the MN care tag on the lower hem of the jersey.

hand wash with cold water, and line dry;

machine wash inside-out in gentle cold cycle, and then line dry;

or go by the book and look at the MN care tag on the lower hem of the jersey.

Ah yea- i forgot to mention the inside-out part in my above method- always go inside out when machine-washing. Good tip.

Back
Top Bottom