Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

kemp-cavs.jpg
Waiting on timberwolves shorts, but would also like these to drop.

Oh man, don't remind me that was the last season Shawn Kemp was relevant which coincidentally was his first season with Cavs. He became Shamu Kemp after the 1998-99 NBA lockout.

3BC3BE50-1D72-4F7F-AB34-0868341CF7D0.jpeg
Kings JWill authentic in away black or purple will be copped in day 1 (with a 20% code of course ). Pass is it’s a home white.

Hope they give us the purple east 95 shorts. Give us the full colors like they did with the teal east 96 shorts.

These are swingman shorts I’m guessing. Doubt the authentics got restocked. Active Athlete in Houston, TX.

all these new authentics coming out are suss imo
Ray sonics should have released
2000's black or teal wolves KG
shaq heat jersey? should have been wade

I dont see a J-Will Heat jersey selling well, and Shaq Heat jersey sales may struggle too.

Might sound bold here but I think a Haslem 06' jersey would sell better than Shaq, but the cannibalization of sales issue arises with Haslem still playing (and still on the Heat).

Peja must be on team barkley because if you are releasing late 90s/early 00's kings, he's a staple

Is it really an issue if guys are still playing? I mean theyve made bron, curry, melo, kd just to name a few that are still active

Or is it different for them cuz those teams dont wear those specific jerseys anymore?

Any die hard Lakers fans in here like myself ? I’ve been going back and forth with myself for almost a year now about grabbing a Larry Bird jersey or even the infamous shooting shirt. It’d just be so weird for me to that and actually wear it but it’ll be out of respect to Larry Joe Bird. How do my fellow Laker fans feel about that ?

How do Celtics fans feel about wearing a particular Lakers player jersey out of respect or any other team / rival for that matter ?

Yes I own plenty of other teams / players but none of the Celtics for obvious reasons

It's so ironic you posted this. I'm a big Lakers fan too.

I'm going to be honest with y'all and I have owned jerseys of rival teams of my favorite teams when jerseys were mainstream last decade like an idiot! I was really into jerseys like that and got rival teams. My judgement was clouded for sure. I guess I thought it was cool to have jerseys of relevant players or legends no matter my allegiance.

Yes, I actually had a green Mitchell & Ness Celtics Larry Bird last decade but eventually sold it. I'm a Raiders fan and even had a 1987 orange Broncos M & N John Elway too. I even had a late 90s authentic navy Broncos Elway jersey.

So hopefully none of y'all make the dumb mistakes I made of jersey choices of having designated rival teams' jerseys. I was so caught up like that.

Is it really an issue if guys are still playing? I mean theyve made bron, curry, melo, kd just to name a few that are still active

Or is it different for them cuz those teams dont wear those specific jerseys anymore?

I thought about this after I posted about Wade still playing. Maybe because those players you mentioned weren't apart of a tandem or big 3 at that time?

That would be my guess but who knows what M&N are thinking.

Can someone confirm.... hardwood fames on eBay, there Mitchell and ness is legit ?? I believe it is but just wanted to confirm.

Also. I tried calling the store to see if they would do the 50% off on phone orders. Tried numerous times yesterday and no answer...

Can someone confirm.... hardwood fames on eBay, there Mitchell and ness is legit ?? I believe it is but just wanted to confirm.

Also. I tried calling the store to see if they would do the 50% off on phone orders. Tried numerous times yesterday and no answer...
Totally legit.

Legit but dont support team resell when m&n has sales a few times a year

Good question, if M&N is allowed to make current players, A 05-06 Wade is a no-brainer.

VC is still playing but a red Nets jersey would be flames

That was the nicest jersey back then, the fit on the original Authentic was very weird compared to a gamer what Vince wore

Jersey was very hard to find. Only jersey I paid over retail for and was disappointed with the fit

I was at the store and heard the phone ringing, nobody was even thinking about picking it up.

anybody got info on the woman modeling the Kemp Sonics on the M&N frontpage? :nerd:

yea, I know.....I woke up quite parched this morning

Robert Horry is another guy M&N should acquire with the Lakers/Spurs jerseys coming out
I could have sworn there was a Spurs Horry on the site about a year ago

Is the Webber Bullets going to be a
Swingman?

Yes

I did post Authentic was coming months ago but right now just saw swingman listed. But for some reason swingmans have been dropping before authentics.. doesn’t make sense to me

Yes

I did post Authentic was coming months ago but right now just saw swingman listed. But for some reason swingmans have been dropping before authentics.. doesn’t make sense to me
Where u see this listing @?

Back
Top Bottom