Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Came in today, thx again mane.

1198.jpg
Who and where?

IDK What I just did but I figured it was a "Buy now think about it later" sort of moment. REPPED. MAJOR STEALS
Yeah i couldn't resist the 03 Kobe even though i told myself I was done for the month after the black cement 3s lol

Damn I was late on that 03 Kobe !! Good looking anyway!..said f it and finally ordered that grizzles warmup jacket I’ve been sleeping on for a while

Whats the sizing difference between a Nike swingman vs. authentic ? Is it the same length ? The Authentics look much longer

quick question, people on pages before mentioned that they get bigger jerseys altered at tailors or dry cleaners can somebody point me out to one in the queens/long island area? I asked a few places around my way with no luck and also idea of how much it would cost

make sure u paid 150 or less m&n just changed the price, i paid 200 for it then the tag said 150 so they gave me the difference
Yeah I saw that, and M&N actually updated the price online because of you lol...I actually still had a hof code so I used that and got it for $120.. I was banking on lids having another 25% sale soon, but then they sold out in my size so I pulled the trigger on M&N.. good looking out

Back
Top Bottom