Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N and ASG jerseys are all half off.

https://lakersstore.com/collections/2018-nba-all-star-game

28564C54-383A-40EA-9EA0-7F4C9E5D66E2.jpeg

Yeah I saw that, and M&N actually updated the price online because of you lol...I actually still had a hof code so I used that and got it for $120.. I was banking on lids having another 25% sale soon, but then they sold out in my size so I pulled the trigger on M&N.. good looking out

Damn, so there was a Lids coupon recently? Need a few fitted's for some jersey's and an Eagles SB patch one while I'm at it.

It can be tough but I know some of the rookie screen print joints can end around that price.

$200 would probably be a sure bet tho.

True, also do you know if they made a gold number 8 Kobe swingman? I wish Mitchell and Ness would make swingman jerseys for all of the players. How could they make a Rodman and Pippen but not a Jordan.

They ain’t even supposed to be making Jordan joints if I recall.

Plus they have no problem selling Jordan jerseys as it is why create a cheaper version if you can always get $200+ For authentic.

They not?

yeah I can't find the link but there was an article a while back about how they were doing all those Jordan jerseys back in 2016 or so because they would be losing the rights to do them after that.

I've actually had some sellers on ebay really hold to their pricing because they know that M&N can't release certain Mike joints for a while.

question regarding mj jersey, isnt M&N owned partly by adidas? I heard thats the reason why he wont let them release any more jerseys. I remember seeing mj wearing hornets shirts last season with a jordan symbol on it, while adidas was still sponsoring the league. Any ties to it???

question regarding mj jersey, isnt M&N owned partly by adidas? I heard thats the reason why he wont let them release any more jerseys. I remember seeing mj wearing hornets shirts last season with a jordan symbol on it, while adidas was still sponsoring the league. Any ties to it???

Adidas sold it.

Can I get a legit check on this? Thinking about coppin' and just getting it tailored since I can never find one from M&N in my size.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mitchell-and-Ness-Steve-Young-Jersey-Size-52-S-F-49ers-1994/122975519820?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

The name tag looks off to me, so I’d probably pass.

Anybody know why M&N has 75th anniversary Niners jerseys with the NFL shield on their site? Doesn’t look like the one field ones had that.

Back
Top Bottom