Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I've been hunting for a white T-Mac Raptors Authentic for a while now. The white version seems harder to find and I might be able to get one for €150 with shipping which seems like a pretty good deal. I just wanted to make sure that it is legit and that the fit is good. Does anyone know if these jerseys run large, small or TTS? Also could I get a LC plz?

Attachments

• TMac1.jpeg
    TMac1.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 15
  • TMAC3.jpeg
    TMAC3.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 12
  • TMAC2.jpeg
    TMAC2.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 13
Used the 20% ebay code on some All Star Jerseys

Jordan 2013 White All Star M&N $230 shipped

Kobe 2013 Red All Star M&N $215 shipped

Might have paid more than I’d hope for. But these were must to complete my collections.
Used it on the hawks 95 warm up jacket.. couldnt say no to $68 shipped

Used the 20% ebay code on some All Star Jerseys

Jordan 2013 White All Star M&N $230 shipped

Kobe 2013 Red All Star M&N $215 shipped

Might have paid more than I’d hope for. But these were must to complete my collections.

Oh ****. I sold you those. Glad you was able to use the eBay code and save some bread. I appreciate you being one of the more reasonable people offer wise compared to some of the joke offers I got on there.

I should be getting more m&n stuff in the future. If you ever see anything else I have that you want. Just hit me up on here. I’ll make sure to look out for you.

I appreciate you being one of the more reasonable people offer wise compared to some of the joke offers I got on there.

Some of the offers on ebay :smh:

Someone made an offer on an item once and i countered basically halfway between their offer and what i listed the item at (cant remember the exact figures). I thought it was reasonable...get a counteroffer $1 more than their original offer.

Get lost :smh:

I had a crazy first today. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on NT too given he had a pic of sneakers as his eBay profile photo.

But someone placed an offer on some kobe jersey I was selling a few weeks ago. It was a decent offer and the buyer had good feedback so I accepted. He didn’t pay for a few days so I contacted him. He gave some stupid reason as to why he couldn’t pay so I opened an unpaid buyer case, got my fees refunded and he got an unpaid item strike.

Fast forward to today. I see an offer on the jersey. It’s the same guy, only this time offering $50 less. I counter offered to the original price he offered a few weeks back telling him in the comments that’s what we initially agreed to. He declined so I blocked him from bidding or making offers on my stuff. That **** legitimately pissed me off just off principle though.

Anyhow the guys eBay name is bathingchuck so he’s probably worth blocking if you’re a seller.

He hasn’t been on here in over a month. Not even worth wasting my time airing out someone who places offers on items he can’t afford. Its a piss poor business practice on his end. I just blocked him from making future offers.

And my eBay is koolgrap95 I’ve sold to a few NT heads on there and didn’t realize it until after the fact or until I recognized their usernames and realized they’re on here as well.

Last edited:
I need M&N to update their site with the new stuff they been showing on IG. I'm feeling those swingman ASG shorts too. Hell, the whole ASG swingman collection is decent too. I want that ASG Wilkins swingman.

da batting practice jersey is enough IMO.

I'm fine with the batting practice jerseys, just make BP jerseys for...

-Pedro Martinez
-Randy Johnson
-Vladimir Guerrero
-Andre Dawson
-Moises Alou
-Larry Walker
-Marquis Grissom

They have plenty of better options, than Tim Raines and Gary Carter right now

Wish they'd release a Pedro Martinez Red Sox jersey or Expos. I'd cop regardless.

I have a majestic pedro home and road expos (blue) but id cop a grey road. Pedro my favorite player ever.

They need to release a LOT of Expos jerseys.

Ya man they slacking, and blue jays. Need a delgado.

I'm fine with the batting practice jerseys, just make BP jerseys for...

-Pedro Martinez
-Randy Johnson
-Vladimir Guerrero
-Andre Dawson
-Moises Alou
-Larry Walker
-Marquis Grissom

They have plenty of better options, than Tim Raines and Gary Carter right now

Ive asked about vladdy before, they said theyve made his in the past.

The Vlad was last made maybe 12 or 15 years ago. I remember that one for sure. It had an undersized crest though. They could definitely use another run of that one. Gorgeous uniforms those were.

Those Expos jerseys are popular. M&N is slacking there. They manage to make a million Yankees, Phillies and Cardinals jerseys though :shrugs:

Back
Top Bottom