Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I remember the Vlad, it was around for a while then *poof* it was gone. Well, he HOF now, I expect a return...hopefully..

So many jerseys that were around and didn't sell out and I thought "eh, they'll be around, I can wait". I was so wrong on that. Still kicking myself about that GSW Sprewell.

Man theres so many mlb jerseys they need to make or bring back.

Delgado blue jays
Vlad expos/angels
Larry walker expos/rockies
Helton rockies
Bonds pirates
A rod mariners/rangers
Jim thome indians
Frank thomas white sox

Can go on and on

They got a bad rep or something?

Hit or miss.

Some NTers have said they got their order pretty fast. While others, myself included, have had a bad experience with them. Took them almost two weeks of me hounding them with messages for them to ship out my order.

They did mess up and send me a second jersey a week after my original order came in though, so maybe youll get lucky and get a bonus :lol:

Hit or miss.

Some NTers have said they got their order pretty fast. While others, myself included, have had a bad experience with them. Took them almost two weeks of me hounding them with messages for them to ship out my order.

They did mess up and send me a second jersey a week after my original order came in though, so maybe youll get lucky and get a bonus :lol:
Yea I want that Expos BP Jersey

My pickup from the eBay coupon
6370DEC1-0BA2-4EEE-8678-2892BCD8A47B.jpeg
8A9CC482-BCC1-449B-B3C1-9E9144B1EAF0.jpeg

880E0DC8-B275-4A7A-AA35-1E7F2F8BD1C0.jpeg
Anybody have this KG authentic? I literally worn this once and got like 5-6 fabric pulls on the jersey. This happen to anyone else? Or anyone know if it can be fixed?

Last edited:
Anybody have this KG authentic? I literally worn this once and got line 5-6 fabric pulls on the jersey. This happen to anyone else? Or anyone know if it can be fixed?

That jersey is prone to doing that sadly

Can happen even with the drifit ones

Gotta be careful when wearing

The site needs to stop playing man. I see the home Garnett and Pierce Celtics and the home Pippen swingman. They also need to update the rest of the asg swingman collection. They slackin smh

Anybody have this KG authentic? I literally worn this once and got like 5-6 fabric pulls on the jersey. This happen to anyone else? Or anyone know if it can be fixed?
Nope can't be fixed. Need to be extra careful. File your finger nails and be careful of zippers. Anything with a sharp edge can cause the fabric to snag.

Anybody have any tips on where to find the 95-96 Sonics authentic shorts in a Large? I’m happy to pay retail at this point, just sick of searching. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Are those M&N BP Jersey super snug?

I’m a size 40 in the basketball jerseys and wanna know if I should keep it M or go up to size L for the BP...

W Stargell
T Raines
D Strawberry are the ones I’m looking to cop

I’m a size 40 in the basketball jerseys and wanna know if I should keep it M or go up to size L for the BP...

W Stargell
T Raines

They run wide and fit loose, you good with M

W Stargell
T Raines

I have a Stargell & Gooden and those in sz. 40's fit me perfectly while I need to wear my basketball jersey's in a sz. 44. So weird but yeah, stay M.

Back
Top Bottom