Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

it will almost def be $300...at least all the other jersey M&N produced where they had to dye/paint the actual jersey to replicate i.e the 1996 big buck allen jersey and the dinosaur mid 90s raptors jerseys were both 300

Last edited:
Not that I don't like the look or appreciate the history behind them- but I can't get into the All Star Jordan jerseys or hype for the new releases....maybe it's because the All Star game these days is somewhat meaningless (seems All Star game hype over recent years has diminished...I love watching NBA but can't even watch the All Star game as of recent years) .... I would much rather scoop a regular MJ jersey than one of the All Star ones...just personal preference but I wasn't sure if anyone else felt the same...loved and copped both the 45 and the shrug jersey but couldn't see myself rocking or paying that much for an All Star jersey

bro

copp it and resell, easy money

i hope so, need another 40% jumpoff but doubt itll happen anytime soon 
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the heads up.. I'm debating between 44 and 48 haven't really bought a m&n in years the difference between the two is more width or length because im like 6'3 195

I think Ima chill on this one. This is one of the better All Star joints but still paying off X mas lol...will try and catch a restock later if they sell out...

Back
Top Bottom