Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Are all of your NFL jerseys the same pit-to-pit? I am trying to get an idea on sizing for M&N's football jerseys from someone who actually owns the size.

I have 3 nfl jerseys but only 2 with me. I have the 94 marino and 94 deion, the marino is slightly wider than the deion. I think it has to do with the material that runs up and down on the side of the deion (under the arm pits). I like how they both fit tho so no complaints.

So no one has seen Knick shorts in a Medium?

I can only ever find em in a small

Piping on one side is dope. The M I A M I above the piping. Knowing I'd be there in mid August.

Not a wink of sleep.

Haha aye bro thought I was only one...love showing love to the city I'm in through jerseys and shorts...those magic joints will be perfect in Disney world with the fam....UNLV Vegas...Chicago my hometown so copped both of those...Miami might need to be my next pickup....I'll never get Seattle or Utah but I do like both of those joints....

What size you wear? I got that Knicks one in a 44 I think. I popped the tags and didn't like the fit so I hung it right back up. I would let it go for a fair price if you're interested.

Nice Ebbetts pickup. I've had my eye on three of them for a while but I've been buying procuts and team issued jerseys.

Nice Twins jersey son.

Last edited:
What size you wear? I got that Knicks one in a 44 I think. I popped the tags and didn't like the fit so I hung it right back up. I would let it go for a fair price if you're interested.

I wear xxl but tyvm for the offer!

If you're looking an xl or xxl on the knicks jacket- http://www.drjays.com/shop/P1994652/product.html

Yea I saw that one and there's a heat one on eastbay in my size, that's why I asked lol. I have a 20% eastbay code so I'm torn which one.

Is that Courtney Love behind you?
nerd.gif
i dont even know.. lol, there were a lot of look  a likes on the strip

20% off along with free shipping for one day only on Fanatics. It can be used on both the Griffey & Piazza jerseys, which brings the price down to $220.

Back
Top Bottom