Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

inside scoop on future MJ jersey release's,

Stolen Jersey "12"

96' ALLSTAR GAME

93' ALLSTAR GAME

slated tentative for NOV 16'

Info on any NBA other than Jordan because it's getting kind of annoying now it's all Jordan and that's it

Info on any NBA other than Jordan because it's getting kind of annoying now it's all Jordan and that's it

I asked about Barkley and no go, don c and M&n is no longer a relationship. Maybe a dwade rookie. Super maybe in talks

Man no want wants no damn wade rookie :lol:

Same style he has worn over the years til revolution 30

M&N has absolutely zero creativity and can't come up with any good NBA jerseys, not even re release old ones

kind of wish i didn't click in here :lol: want like 4 pairs of the new shorts

still need the red bulls ... no pockets is a pain but as far as cut and comfort prob my fav ball shorts ever

M&N shorts def my favourite as far as cut and comfort (those and my Bape sweatshorts).

:pimp:

Last edited:
so they are going to release every Jordan jersey ever made from every year? It's a simple jersey to make and an easy money maker so I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to milk it.

if the shorts w/ the name across the front were just MN, lots of folks would be mad at MNs "lack of authenticity"...throw the "just don" on them and they're fire.

not feeling them either way.

Man no want wants no damn wade rookie
laugh.gif

Same style he has worn over the years til revolution 30

M&N has absolutely zero creativity and can't come up with any good NBA jerseys, not even re release old ones
The only "throwback" Wade jersey M&N could release is the Miami Floridians jersey from like 2006.

53u32a.jpg

so they are going to release every Jordan jersey ever made from every year? It's a simple jersey to make and an easy money maker so I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to milk it.

they gotta beat nike to da punch, once they regain da NBA license Nike can & will start pumpin their own throwbacks ala 8403

Back
Top Bottom