Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

they made a Rob Blake Kings too

That has $100 sale all over it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Got this jersey in today at a great price. After ebay bucks, it cost me $195 shipped. Mitchell & Ness "Volume II" Michael Jordan Home Rookie jersey (1984-1985), size 44, to match his rookie game worn size. Everything on the jersey is screened on. It came with the fancy box, that box is super heavy, I'm impressed with the presentation. These were limited to 1,264 to represent the number of games he played in his career. Mine is # 626. This usually sells for double what I paid so I consider this a steal.

View media item 2195235 View media item 2195236 View media item 2195237 View media item 2195238

Got this jersey in today at a great price. After ebay bucks, it cost me $195 shipped. Mitchell & Ness "Volume II" Michael Jordan Home Rookie jersey (1984-1985), size 44, to match his rookie game worn size. Everything on the jersey is screened on. It came with the fancy box, that box is super heavy, I'm impressed with the presentation. These were limited to 1,264 to represent the number of games he played in his career. Mine is # 626. This usually sells for double what I paid so I consider this a steal.

View media item 2195235 View media item 2195236 View media item 2195237 View media item 2195238
Great pick-up my man. I am hoping they release that jersey again at some point.

Crazy that they had them for $100 during the in store Black Friday sale in 2011

wow i really didn't know that, i seriously would have taken a trip to the store to grab this at $100. i forgot what the retail price was but i wasn't feeling it.

Does anyone in here regularly buy jerseys for retail? Just curious. Besides my Jordan 96-97 as well as my 85-86 (which I've since sold), every M&N jersey I've copped has been on sale or below retail :lol:

Does anyone in here regularly buy jerseys for retail? Just curious. Besides my Jordan 96-97 as well as my 85-86 (which I've since sold), every M&N jersey I've copped has been on sale or below retail :lol:

i doubt it. you can even get jordan jerseys on ebay for cheaper than retail now. there isn't much reason to pay full price since just about everything they have goes on sale at some point.

Only ever paid retail for my red mj 45 and griffey. Used 10% welcome code on Randy Johnson. Other than that everything else has been 40%-60% off. Plus the $100 sale lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom