Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Been trying since last night to cop the Penny and McGrady with my HOF code from M&N and the site keeps giving me an error when I try to check out.

Been trying since last night to cop the Penny and McGrady with my HOF code from M&N and the site keeps giving me an error when I try to check out.

Seems like theyve excluded them from the HOF codes..When they first released the code, seems like nothing was excluded

Seems like theyve excluded them from the HOF codes..When they first released the code, seems like nothing was excluded
SMH, I can't even log into my account and go to the checkout page. Since its a no go with the HOF code on "New" items how long does it usually take for it to post on Fanatics, or Fansedge. They are always having sales.

Last edited:
SMH, I can't even log into my account and go to the checkout page. Since its a no go with the HOF code on "New" items how long does it usually take for it to post on Fanatics, or Fansedge. They are always having sales.
In the past month or so, Fanatics/Fansedge has also been excluding New Jersey's from their sales. I tried picking up the KG and red AI with the 25SCORE code and it excluded those jerseys from the sale.

this knicks style jersey >>>

My 96 ewing is one of my favorites

hope they make the home white one day too.

Seriously. They shoulda never changed these 
carmelo_anthony_2011_12_17.jpg

nope... joints were fine.

In the past month or so, Fanatics/Fansedge has also been excluding New Jersey's from their sales. I tried picking up the KG and red AI with the 25SCORE code and it excluded those jerseys from the sale.
Keep an eye on the NBA Store too. Just snatched the rookie Iverson on Friday for 25% off. 

Back
Top Bottom