Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Getting ready to take my pinstripe Bulls shorts to a local tailor shop. I really want pockets in them. I just hope they don't mess them up.

i live in San Diego and am waiting on a few pairs to come in this week to take to Leo's for pockets. If anybody wanted me to take their pairs in, shoot me a message

Dope...... but the KC one is better
tongue.gif
That's why I have both bruh! 
laugh.gif

^thanks for the heads up! Been checking the site for past week or so and had no nba shorts on there. So I gave up on the site. Glad they added them. Just picked up the Magic ones for $75 shipped

75 a steal for em, almost bought a next one but really tryna chill on spending :lol:

How long is the 40% off extended for ? Is that the best deal for Mitchell and ness or do 50% off or more sales pop up ? I really only wanted the blue all star shorts, but now seeing the black bulls shorts is tempting me too smh. just don't know if I wanna be dropping $75 on ball shorts. Are the shorts worth it fellas ? Def look pretty damn swaggy on those lazy chill days

Back
Top Bottom