Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That price :x :x :x

Mans dont even pay that much for jerseys :lol:

Last edited:
Think I saw his auctions on eBay

Price is OD but cost of materials and work, it adds up

https://sneakerpolitics.com/collections/mitchell-ness

20% off with code '4th'

Seems to work on everything as I tried the green/aqua griffrey and the code worked, know that's pretty new. Lot of scattered last size type stuff on sale plus the 20% so someone could potentially come up on a steal if they're lucky. Size S 93 AS shorts for $90 + 20% off. Looks like free ship too.

Can't believe I missed the 93 asg shorts for $75. Want those bad especially for that price. That's what I get for not coming into this thread for a while.

can i get a good pic of the logo on the  76ers shorts? wanna know if the gold will go with the preme uptempos

Anyone have a lead on the cheapest place to get the 98 Iverson Black? Should have hopped on the MN deal.

Think I saw his auctions on eBay

Price is OD but cost of materials and work, it adds up

The zippers are real nice... Everything seen up looks as if it came that way. I don't mind paying the extra price. Zippers and tailoring will already cost me $75+. Might as well pay a lil more to have it already done right.

It's much better than that Just Don trash. I don't like the string coming out of the front though.

I agree on that. Plus i hate that just don't wording across the shorts. Theses are hella nice. I was skeptical at first. But i remember this guy a a huge eBay seller. So i can trust the work.

[thread="595284"]Baseball Jerseys I want:[/thread]
[thread="595284"] [/thread]
[thread="595284"]Hank Aaron (Braves Tomahawk version)[/thread]
[thread="595284"] [/thread]
[thread="595284"]Bo Jackson (button up black version)[/thread]
yea I want a black button up too(I might see if mejestic makes one cuz i cant find a m&n)

^ Thank you! I finally got the Dominique I've been wanting. The best before was 189. I'll gladly save 60 extra off that.

Back
Top Bottom