Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That cwebb will be copped and I'm not even into jerseys like before. But the cwebb was my first jersey then exchanged for David Robinson then exchanged it a third time for a Ewing jersey. It was a replica cuz my parents werent trying to buy me an authentic :lol:

does oneness provide a tracking number or email when they ship out?

still waiting on shipping and i ordered sunday....

I received the strangest email from Mitchell & Ness today... a shipping confirmation! M&N never sent me one of those before.

M&n didn't pack my Irving or Payton jersey in my Father's Day order. Wouldn't return emails, phone calls I just got my refund legit 2 weeks ago
My jerseys shipped separately, from the same location during the Fathers Day sale. I received one within 5 days, then the other took about 2.5 weeks. Didn't get a tracking number until about a week after the package was delivered.

The month wait for an exchange was apparently caused by transition to new warehouse/software system. I'm ok with that, but a little communication would've been nice. Then again, we all know how they are with their social media reps :rofl:

Legit?
Screenshot_20170809-102243.png

Even wilder that they didn't make an Eagles T.O.

Is he still hated in Philly or something? :smh:

That 2004 season was too bittersweet for me to buy either jersey of those two guys. I do still have my McNabb authentic from 2003 though. Still looks brand new too but I'll probably never wear it ever again.

Back
Top Bottom