Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm in the same boat that I got tracking info but nothing pops up yet. Not really stressing it, but would like to see something pop up when I post the tracking info already though.

But damn. Besides a small in the hornets shorts, all the NBA shorts got cleaned out on there.

IMG_7882.JPG
IMG_8176.JPG
IMG_8080.JPG
IMG_8186.JPG
Couple fits from this past weekend

Just got a cancellation email from Jimmy Jazz. I'm tight cause customer service said its shipping today.

EDIT. the shorts That got cancelled are on the website right now in the size I ordered for retail now and the promo code don't work anymore.

Wowwww. Jimmy Jazz wild shady

Last edited:
Looks pretty good accuracy wise. The wordmark and trim are just about spot on and the identifiers aren't too far off.
I'll cop the home if it releases, same with the C Webb Bullets.
uIpKrGNl.jpg

ywWx0Bul.jpg

Wait a second, How did I miss this ?

So that is coming out but hasn't been released yet ?

Man, I Am So Hype Right Now !!!

You know the weird thing about these M&N Swingman Jerseys is I think I might actually like the Mesh Material more than the Authentics because of the way it's lighter and moves easier and freely fits a little bit looser.

@GaBeGRaMz if you're still having issues with the tracking, try putting your tracking info on fedex.com.

Nothing showed up for the tracking for mine when I put it on usps even though that's the method they said they used in the shipping confirmation email. I just put the tracking info in on FedEx out of curiosity and it popped up and said my stuff is arriving on Saturday so jimmyjazz mistakenly used the wrong shipping carrier in the confirmation emails.

i asked the same question months ago in the basketball jersey thread and from what i understood is that they kind of fit like modern M&N jerseys although the sizing numbers don't align.

For example a champion 44 would be a m&n 40, which is a size medium.

yes this is correct, I might have been the one to answer this, but I have answered this question a bunch. The fits are pretty similar. M&N has a slightly snugger fit due to the bit of taper they give the jersey body, but yes all the sizes are about a size off. I wear a 48 in Champion and a 44 in M&N.

Back
Top Bottom