Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N just dropped some new swingman shorts on their site.... red 76ers 96 and the black magic joints with a few others too

Anyone know if either of those pairs will get an authentic drop - rather have those

Came in earlier today. Not big on the Yankees but this was a steal. Ended up under 50shipped. @robpzee612 good looks with the LC bro!

The Yankee Clipper
20170818_191610.jpg
20170818_191629.jpg
20170818_191648.jpg

Went ahead and got the purp V C as well. Logged into my account and a 10% off code was entered into the field. So I went ahead and got both. Orlando shorts/ VC jersey for $184

Big names, big stars, you gotta wear their shoes with their jerseys. Wearing anything different with Jordan, Deion, Kobe, Iverson, Griffey and so on jerseys is will as hell to me.

Big names, big stars, you gotta wear their shoes with their jerseys. Wearing anything different with Jordan, Deion, Kobe, Iverson, Griffey and so on jerseys is will as hell to me.
This is me. I usually have to have the model and colorway worn with whatever year jersey it is too. I have a problem.
Actually, I know it's ridiculous but I even take it a step further. For example, I recently picked up a pair of vintage Nike Air Dynamics because Harold Miner wore them when he won the dunk contest and I have the jersey.

Back
Top Bottom