Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I think the main question is, why are you paying retail? Most can be had at 50% off even more if you check eBay often.

Nothing about them is worth $300. It's just a jersey, got no problem is you don't wanna sweat in em but meh no difference between wearing a swingman and authentic to the gym, same **** IMO

Not true man. Been waiting for a code since fathers day to buy a dikembe jersey

Check eBay constantly. Even Jordan's sell for less than retail :lol: much less

Some in here can confirm. And I'm speaking size 40/44

I don't check anymore but there used to be employees who would post steals constantly

Any sales on the asg 93 shorts ? I need a medium. Missed Ruvilla sale and only small left. $75-80 price point would be perfect

20170906_003100.jpg
Picked up the black pair for $75 on Villa
20170906_003229.jpg
and the red for $105 at Champs.

Not true man. Been waiting for a code since fathers day to buy a dikembe jersey

bert is right. 40% or more off almost every jersey is expected and can be found.

there are only a few exceptions like the 96 jordan all star etc. otherwise, no need to pay full price, EVER

Anyone buy the swingman shorts ? Are they bad ? I love the authentics but Not having pockets is killing me sometimes. I don't want to be holding my keys and wallet

I know it's not m&n but if you have a DTLR near you, they have the majestic BPs on sale.
I got the grey tigers and baby blue/maroon phillies for $29.99 each.
Got the Orioles grey for $39.99.
How's the mesh compared to m&n BP? So far I only got the old Astros one but it's more of like what would be on a polo

I know it's not m&n but if you have a DTLR near you, they have the majestic BPs on sale.
I got the grey tigers and baby blue/maroon phillies for $29.99 each.
Got the Orioles grey for $39.99.

Nice pick-ups. Just FYI for the members, those are majestic replica throwbacks of on-field jerseys, not BPs.

They use the current Majestic replica materials for them.

Back
Top Bottom