Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

For those of you contemplating on getting the white or teal Griffeys. My question to you is what in the hell are you waiting for!? 40% off. Easily my favorite jersey lol

F9B8ED5E-5207-4014-9C25-52EE94CA85A3.jpeg
7855D800-F8C0-44D4-BD51-C680157C9F83.jpeg
7B446181-B806-4707-832E-76F89BF7C0F6.jpeg
464778BD-BA0F-4792-92CD-77812810FC67.jpeg

This has to be the official jersey of NT and I need one ASAP.

Glad I checked the thread...grabbed the teal and white girffey and the grey bo Jackson White Sox.

I believe I asked this before, sorry gonna ask again. Large authentic NBA Jersey is pretty much perfect size for my frame and I like a fitted look. I'm really tall though , I'm ordering the Griffey and can't tell from the size chart. How does the length compare to same size in authentic NBA Jersey? TIA

I believe I asked this before, sorry gonna ask again. Large authentic NBA Jersey is pretty much perfect size for my frame and I like a fitted look. I'm really tall though , I'm ordering the Griffey and can't tell from the size chart. How does the length compare to same size in authentic NBA Jersey? TIA

I am a large as well in NBA jerseys. I bought a Ripken jersey last year inba large and the length was a tad longer than NBA jerseys. It was not too bad though. Others may chime in on their preference, but I could maybe go down a size in MLB jerseys.

How did you come across it? Knew it was coming since they replica version is up, but the authentic link isn't live of you filter it on the site.

Looks really good minus the name. Not sure why it's so wiiiiide.
It was there last night when you filter all jerseys. They’ve changed it since then. There was also a 2000 Ray Lewis and an 07 Sean Taylor Skins Authentic

How do the wool baseball jerseys fit? Im always between a l/xl in mn jerseys. Thanks. Appreciate any info.

Finally pulled the trigger on a 94-95 Shaq Orlando authentic. Trophy Room had it listed for $225 (originally $300), and I emailed them and asked them if they could apply an old discount they offered. Real nice people. They sent me an invoice for $173, so I’m happy to be adding one of my favorite jerseys to the collection for a good price

Back
Top Bottom