Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I need a Moss with the stripes on the shoulders

mossvikings801finn-thumb-1467x2200-47104.jpg

Was hoping it woulda been a white Moss, but m&n rarely be making white jerseys unless its baseball.

Either way glad they finally released one of his jerseys. Def copping, good thing i passed on the mlb sale too been waiting on this one for a year plus :lol:

For those of you contemplating on getting the white or teal Griffeys. My question to you is what in the hell are you waiting for!? 40% off. Easily my favorite jersey lol

F9B8ED5E-5207-4014-9C25-52EE94CA85A3.jpeg
7855D800-F8C0-44D4-BD51-C680157C9F83.jpeg
7B446181-B806-4707-832E-76F89BF7C0F6.jpeg
464778BD-BA0F-4792-92CD-77812810FC67.jpeg

Nice jerseys. Could you take a pic of you wearing the teal griffey? thanks a bunch.

Anyone else file a dispute with privie? PayPal just refunded my money but the shorts actually just got delivered yesterday.

I got refunded through PayPal too. Shorts are apparently on their way too, lets see if they actually make it here though.

Too be honest, that's going to mess it up for the rest of us, when we do want to take advantage of their sale. They did say it was on pre-order to begin with. Just remember "what goes around comes around". Not trying to be a prude.

Too be honest, that's going to mess it up for the rest of us, when we do want to take advantage of their sale. They did say it was on pre-order to begin with. Just remember "what goes around comes around". Not trying to be a prude.

Would have helped if they had responded to any of my emails at all, apart from the one where they asked me to change my original order.

I wouldn’t recommend anyone do business with them in the future anyway for what it’s worth. I certainly won’t be.

Back
Top Bottom