Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_20171023_171029.jpg
IMG_20171023_171058.jpg
my fault for the sideway pics lol 40%off at Flagship store!!

Attachments

• IMG_20171023_171029.jpg
    IMG_20171023_171029.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 13
I’m wanting a Bird Celtics. Is it worth the extra money to go Authentic Vs Swingman for a team like Boston?

Some guys cool with swingman some are only authentics. Swingman will be single stitched and authentic will be triple stitched. (I don’t think bird authentic is heavy screen print , I’m not sure though don’t have one or seen one up close)

Good looks on that as I was too lazy to order by phone. Unfortunately, my procrastination made me miss out on that teal Griffey since it looks like you guys bought out all the size M's in it.

On that note, $180 shipped for one of my favorite jersey's of all time? Yes, please!

thumb.aspx
Id like to point out that the cheaper majestic isn't screen printed

Some guys cool with swingman some are only authentics. Swingman will be single stitched and authentic will be triple stitched. (I don’t think bird authentic is heavy screen print , I’m not sure though don’t have one or seen one up close)
Yeah usually I’ll go Authentic every time. I just don’t know if for a team like Boston where they are single layer numbers if it’s worth the extra money.

was gonna order a couple of shorts from NBA with the 20% off they got on right now, but tax and shipping defeats the whole purpose :smh:

was gonna order a couple of shorts from NBA with the 20% off they got on right now, but tax and shipping defeats the whole purpose :smh:

Fanatics probably have them since nba store website is ran by fanatics now.
30% off fanatics dr. Pepper promotion
And buy a discounted gift card from raise.com
Bought a couple jerseys with this combo.

IMG_0017.JPG
IMG_0016.JPG
Order finally came. Does it usually come in the presentation box when you order from the flagship store? I've always ordered from the site and just came in a plastic bag.

Never received a box from them before, always in plastic bag.

Fanatics probably have them since nba store website is ran by fanatics now.
30% off fanatics dr. Pepper promotion
And buy a discounted gift card from raise.com
Bought a couple jerseys with this combo.

dope thanks for the heads up

luckily just got an email from fanatics 30% off with code FLASH. i remembered my shoprunner password and got free ship, i dont know how i still have that, i think they gave me a year membership on the arm :lol:

they have their main warehouse out in So Cal now, so you should receive yours within 2 days or so

Hopefully the shorts are there as well? Haven’t copped anything from the M & N site in a while. No need to pay for extra shipping if item is located in so cal now.

Do it!! On sale of course.

It’s still for retail for $125. That’s why I’m contemplating. Lol.

No brainer if on sale.

They did a Pippen... once. That was years ago though. I Think when M&N Production was still in South Korea (and better quality).
81fX0Yu82-L._UX385_.jpg

Thanks. Yeah I remember seeing this jersey one time years ago on a small site that only sells jerseys. Wish I could remember their site name. Still really surprised that M&N has never made the blue 94 jersey when he was MVP. Especially now with the Air Maestro sorta being retroed, it got me really wanting that jersey.

Back
Top Bottom