Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

59464AD2-5542-4437-BBA2-3441152A193C.jpeg
D9EFD105-838B-412C-B818-D10D8388C66C.jpeg
AD84B3BA-F48E-46D7-AFA9-C33A93FC02DF.jpeg
EB8D59A5-5F41-4B38-961E-F1FED67A467F.jpeg
Picked up my blue Magic Shorts fromy tailor for pockets. I got my white ones done earlier so I had to get pockets for the blue pair.

these pockets were probably done by Leo :pimp:

If I had a guarantee that my pockets would come out like that I would definitely do it. Other than that, hands off.

That pocket work is super clean. I’ve been thinking about doing that with a snap button instead of the zipper.

Heading to San Diego next month so I might have check that place out...

If I had a guarantee that my pockets would come out like that I would definitely do it. Other than that, hands off.

Took a chance on the white pair and now they're a necessity. Not trying to rock a fanny pack, an extra layer of shorts or carry a drawstring bag.

Works for me but I understand trying to keep the authenticity without them.

Took a chance on the white pair and now they're a necessity. Not trying to rock a fanny pack, an extra layer of shorts or carry a drawstring bag.

Works for me but I understand trying to keep the authenticity without them.

You in LA? Where did you get the pockets done?

I’m between LA and live in SD. Was gonna go to Leo but he upped his price. 40 for one pair!

Emailed M&N asking to swap out the lakers pair of shorts for another pair. They sent me another 40% off code so I was able to order blue magic pair and the yellow sonics. Also tried one size bigger in the wolves. Order shipped yesterday should be here monday. Just a heads up to anyone who wants to grab anything else.

Wow they made it that easy for you? I wanted an exchange for the defective shorts I received. They just said they don’t do exchanges, only purchase and returns. I’m still waiting on their next reply.

Wow they made it that easy for you? I wanted an exchange for the defective shorts I received. They just said they don’t do exchanges, only purchase and returns. I’m still waiting on their next reply.

That's the same thing I got. But I mean isnt that an exchange lol? Thats what I asked the guy he said no its a purchase and return. Some clowns working over there for sure. But I was able to scoop two additional pairs with the 40%. He said as long as my order dollar amount wasnt over the original amount all is good. Once the new shorts arrive I'm sending back the old ones..... sound like an exchange to me.

I need to return one, which one should I keep? I like the looks of the red one, but I like the fitting of the black one.

Dope pickups everyone. I've always wanted a 90s era Raptors jersey, be it VC or TMac. That TMac from a few pages back just confirms that. Also, need an Emerald Griffey and some Sonics jerseys. Seattle always had the dopest jerseys to me.

Emailed M&N asking to swap out the lakers pair of shorts for another pair. They sent me another 40% off code so I was able to order blue magic pair and the yellow sonics. Also tried one size bigger in the wolves. Order shipped yesterday should be here monday. Just a heads up to anyone who wants to grab anything else.

They gave you another code just like that? I got the 95/96 bulls shooting shirt and I emailed them to start an exchange for a small but the guy responded saying m&n doesn’t do exchanges anymore. Only refunds. I’m like wtf. Can I at least get another code so I can buy a small for the same price i paid initially? But they stopped responding

They gave you another code just like that? I got the 95/96 bulls shooting shirt and I emailed them to start an exchange for a small but the guy responded saying m&n doesn’t do exchanges anymore. Only refunds. I’m like wtf. Can I at least get another code so I can buy a small for the same price i paid initially? But they stopped responding

Yep, I sent them an email and they sent me a code no hesitation. I explained the situation pretty painless.

Back
Top Bottom