Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Use it on the Kings webber or white chocolate. I'm going to see if i could get that code, then use it on the Kings Webber. Both jerseys seemed to disappear during the THANKYOU40 sale and conveniently re-appeared after the sale.

Last edited:
Use it on the Kings webber or white chocolate. I'm going to see if i could get that code, then use it on the Kings Webber. Both jerseys seemed to disappear during the THANKYOU40 sale and conveniently re-appeared after the sale.

Try it out see what happens. Just remember the guy I talked to said your new purchase cant be more than your previous order or it will be cancelled.

I need another 40 off!!!

I need a 40 off all items not just new releases.

I was in the flagship store and watched a guy exchange a jersey that still had the tags on it for a new one in a different size, they wouldn't give him a refund because it was outside of the return period and he said he had it for over a year, online might be different though

Try it out see what happens. Just remember the guy I talked to said your new purchase cant be more than your previous order or it will be cancelled.

I need a 40 off all items not just new releases.
It will be less all right. will also add that Nets warm up jacket that I regret not picking up. i dived and went in hard (will post pix of 2nd order later). :lol:

B7F55E76-20E4-4853-9C4F-4B573D8A8340.jpeg

If you make and offer on eBay, and it is accepted, can you still 'add to cart' and apply the coupon? I didn't make an offer last time and feel I could have gotten it even cheaper as I saw some people in here Made an Offer, it was accepted, then applied the coupon code on top of it. Any ideas if this works?

If you make and offer on eBay, and it is accepted, can you still 'add to cart' and apply the coupon? I didn't make an offer last time and feel I could have gotten it even cheaper as I saw some people in here Made an Offer, it was accepted, then applied the coupon code on top of it. Any ideas if this works?
Yes it works.

Update from M&N- They said given it was a damaged item, they will work out getting me another one. Just need me to send pics for verification. My guess is they stopped with the general exchanges to quite the headache of dudes not knowing their size. Not that that's great either, but if you let them know it's a defective item you will be good.

Didn't get that ebay 20% coupon yet. But I'm waiting :evil:

Back
Top Bottom