Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

1A834944-E5AD-4D95-B34C-50B39EF95E1C.jpeg

Today
No socks?

That Maddux jersey :pimp:

I had the Glavine version but sold it
Question for you and anyone else with a Maddux? Was the neck wider than other baseball jerseys? The neck on my Maddux is really really wide. I had the Griffey with the negro league patch and the neck was really wide on that too and I ended up returning it. I

wow that definitely brings back nostalgia. i had a pair of CB34s. wore the shiet out of it until all the bubbles came off :rofl:, then passed it off to my dad to wear for his construction projects.

Am I the only one who was disappointed with the Nets warm-up jacket? I hate having both a zipper and snap buttons. I'd rather have the snap buttons only and a collar like the other warm-up jackets. I wish all the all-star warm up jackets has snap buttons instead of a zipper otherwise I'd buy them all.

I also have the Grizzlies, Raptors, Heat and Magic warm-up jackets and they are amazing.

Am I the only one who was disappointed with the Nets warm-up jacket? I hate having both a zipper and snap buttons. I'd rather have the snap buttons only and a collar like the other warm-up jackets. I wish all the all-star warm up jackets has snap buttons instead of a zipper otherwise I'd buy them all.

I also have the Grizzlies, Raptors, Heat and Magic warm-up jackets and they are amazing.
Sorry I think you're the only one.

It also makes the Nets jacket more unique than the others. You have flexibility and customize how you like to wear it.

Just like Pokemon gotta have em all! Peace.

:pimp: at warmup pants, definitely will be perfect for spring. I'd say fall but knowing M&N they probably won't roll out in time.

Back
Top Bottom