Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Thats why im surprised by his post
The purple one I got for even less. It’s all about patience and I always message sellers before I buy anything to see what their best price is. The yellow one the seller responded right away that they lowered the price and would keep it at that if I was willing to buy then. They shipped it out like 20 min later.

Is sz M the most popular size? seems like those are always the first to go. Good looks to the person who posted link. I snatched mine up with a 20% off promo code i had from months ago.

For those who own the newer style laker throwbacks. From i think yr 2000 and up. Do they typically run TTS?

I wanted to know about the sizing as well, I heard some of the jerseys might run larger than usual

I wanted to know about the sizing as well, I heard some of the jerseys might run larger than usual
The comparable sizing depends on the brand and the era. This is what I wear in NBA:
Adidas pre-Rev30 authentics - 40
Adidas Rev30 - L
Nike Authentic - 48 (L)
M&N - 44 (L)

Yes, they were not selling for over $190 before. Now they're listed double and selling.
Yes and he asked to buy mine for $200. Another reseller asked to buy mine at $190. And has his listed at over $1,000 and told me he sold a few for over $1400 in the first hour of Kobes death.

I don't know if I should see it as eerie adding Kobe Bryant jerseys to my collection the last calendar year and now he has perished.

I got the 2007-08 retro yellow Lakers jersey with the 60th Anniversary patch, the 2003 All-Star Game jersey, the 2004 All-Star Game jersey, and the 2008-09 yellow jersey on Christmas Eve. So I got 4 Kobe jerseys in 2019.

And I don't intend to sell them because I didn't get them for that reason. My initial reason to get them were absolutely legitimate because I'm a lifelong Lakers fan and Kobe is an iconic star in a long line of them for that historical team.

Finally got my CNY Bulls jacket. Thought they were made for this year but it looks like they were released last year.

20200130_155030.jpg

Anyway this is more of a windbraker, extremely thin, gonna have to wear a hoody under it for sure.

Hatsurgeon takes legit M&N gear and customizes it.

He does GREAT work. I have least 5 pairs of shorts he hooked up.

Here is an example:

20200102_150748.jpg

He added the Crenshaw to the authentic Lakers shorts.
Damn your collection is flames bruh. I was referred to him by a friend thanks for the extra assurance I'm definitely copping from him now

Back
Top Bottom