Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

As a Sonic fan, F them jerseys.
1586988096339.jpeg

The navy 94 Mutombo is my favorite jersey in my collection. It's just a beautiful jersey, although some people will occasionally (and justifiably) comment on the fact that it says "Nuggets" :lol:

A McDyess, LaPhonso or Billups would be cool. Always wanted a LaPhonso jersey.

But since I have the Mutombo there's other jerseys I would prefer to see made first.

I'm glad they got rid of the navy joint when Melo got drafted.

I thought the navy uniforms were nice but they were bad during the majority of that era realistically. It's unfortunate they didn't have multiple cornerstone or superstar players whose jerseys are worth having during that era. The only player worth having is Mutombo if they ever made the navy jerseys since he's a Hall Of Famer and had his number retired by the Nuggets.

I loved them navy Nuggets uniforms (1993-2003). Id take a Nick Van Exel or J.R. Rider.

How y’all feel about the Nuggets Mutombo rainbow jersey? I like it personality but would yall rock it? :lol:. That rainbow alerts gaydars

I loved them navy Nuggets uniforms (1993-2003). Id take a Nick Van Exel or J.R. Rider.

How y’all feel about the Nuggets Mutombo rainbow jersey? I like it personality but would yall rock it? :lol:. That rainbow alerts gaydars
I have his rainbow jersey.. I personally like it i just wish everything was stitched and the rainbow was that fabric like the Alex English days

I thought the navy uniforms were nice but they were bad during the majority of that era realistically. It's unfortunate they didn't have multiple cornerstone or superstar players whose jerseys are worth having during that era. The only player worth having is Mutombo if they ever made the navy jerseys since he's a Hall Of Famer and had his number retired by the Nuggets.

The navy Mutombo has actually been made, i remember seeing it a couple years ago

I feel like that’s a forgotten jersey, it was everywhere but kinda sat.

looking at it now, bad *** jersey. Just don’t care that much about Mutumbo

Back
Top Bottom