Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Damn. I wish I could pull the trigger on that right now. Just got 3 Kobe jerseys delivered in the last week.

If only they had a discount code.

btw what is the difference in the 2 1996-1997 road purple jerseys? Besides a $40 difference.

Ordered from Karma Loop Monday night
Got a shipping email yesterday morning... just check shipping status and it still says “ label created, waiting on item”
Anybody in the same boat?

:pimp:
BBA655BA-A689-4ACF-B702-B9B7A6AEE18B.jpeg

30% discount code works on a few Just Don shorts on mitchellandness.com. I got the 1997 All Star Game shorts for $280 with free shipping

Literally popped in here just to say I’m glad the 30% code worked on the 2008-09 Lakers shorts and now, I’m already over them and need these white ones next:lol:

Also, M&N needs to drop the full Gray Nets uni’s, I don’t care about the Navy. The Kidd and shorts would be bought ASAP. Might even pay retail...

Damn they gone now. only Charlotte let but I see those onenessboutique.com all the time for 50 off
As of late oneness not letting dons fly at significant discount. I’m waiting for that to happen gonna cop like 4-5 pairs off that ***** lol. Charlotte my least favorite pair of dons. Those would have to be like $200 literally or maaaaybe 250 for me to cop. Might even need an xxl cuz of the waistband on those

Back
Top Bottom