Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I guess I will settle for 2 out of the 3 greens matching.
20200704_185828.jpg

I need a camera so I can take dope pics like y’all

I'm archaic like that so I prefer to use a camera myself although cellphones have been so common for years now.

Although I have a Canon Rebel T6 DSLR camera, I always use a Canon Powershot camera to take the pictures I post on here. The Powershot I got in 2006 preceded the Rebel T6 I got in 2016 by literally 10 years because I got them during Thanksgiving weekend coincidentally.

So a smaller sized digital camera is viable for taking pictures and posting it on here based on my experience and feedback I received. It's always going to be better than a cellphone. You don't necessarily need a DSLR camera either.

werd... copped a galaxy phone for the camera and its been mediocre at best smh

Get a Canon Powershot if they still make them. I got mine in November 2006 so I haven't kept up to know about it. A smaller sized one is still viable for taking pictures despite the fact DSLR cameras are more common and standard nowadays especially due to affordability somewhat. They have to be cheaper since we're in 2020 as well.

I did you the courtesy of reading your post before responding.
I stopped reading, however, when you mentioned a kid with down syndrome.
Bro, you need to chill with that stuff. It's just clothes and shoes. It ain't that serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s not about following suit lol. Speak your mind. It’s more about self awareness, or lack there of, and reading the room.

Back
Top Bottom