Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

NT is bad for the wallet, better make sure you have your wallet ready when browsing through here. Just copped those yellow authentic lakers shorts

Word...Grabbed the Mavs shorts the other day from Corporate, and just grabbed the Purple Laker authentics....

NT is bad for the wallet, better make sure you have your wallet ready when browsing through here.

Brutal quarter for most, I imagine...
5f3cb6fb0a39736d3c3c0521e234a1c8.gif

The Last Dance sure did dry up the Bulls goods. Wonder how much longer before a restock on both the black and white authentic shorts. I would love to see the 97 and 98 Finals jerseys too.

The Last Dance sure did dry up the Bulls goods. Wonder how much longer before a restock on both the black and white authentic shorts. I would love to see the 97 and 98 Finals jerseys too.

Man the hype was real, All OG AJ shot up 20% on StockX/Goat.

Decided to pass on the GT shorts too thin/flimsy for $70. I got all my authentic bulls shorts (5) for $70 after discount.

4E845D8F-25F9-4A30-8563-A55D378BB2A6.png

Apparel Zoo last summer

Man the hype was real, All OG AJ shot up 20% on StockX/Goat.

4E845D8F-25F9-4A30-8563-A55D378BB2A6.png

Apparel Zoo last summer
Apparel Zoo code was clutch! Good thing too cuz I’m cheap af, many here definitely got in on it.

Too bad those days are long gone, I’ve hesitated too many times on black pinstripe Bulls shorts...

Culture Kings have the white Magic Johnson and Pippen USA jerseys for $281. No MJ tho

They have the '88 MJ All Star for $266

Back
Top Bottom