Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Those NFL Dons are not the move. The Rams ones are the best out of the 3 to me since i love the old Rams jerseys. I feel like the Rams horns are too big on the shorts, i can’t put my finger on it.

im interested to see if he does a Bears version

Those NFL Dons are not the move. The Rams ones are the best out of the 3 to me since i love the old Rams jerseys. I feel like the Rams horns are too big on the shorts, i can’t put my finger on it.

im interested to see if he does a Bears version
He did post he will do the bears for next summer

Champs update on '96 home Laker shorts

Still no online change since the order Thursday Morning, called again, now they say that my payment was accepted and that its awaiting shipment. We'll see if it actually goes out.

Can anyone confirm that the jerry west logo is placed correctly on the kobe 98 all star??

I think that discrepancy is more common with the gold NBA logos for the 50th Anniversary jerseys. I believe the standard red, white, and blue logos are OK though.

It’s the principality of it playa. I’m not reading your long *** boring posts. Put an egg in your shoe and beat it.

I encourage you to keep supporting and overpaying a crappy company that makes crappy products if it makes you happy. Have a nice day.

Retro worthy. That game was also.
67DB6E89-1751-4BB4-95E6-AABAD79B0F2D.jpeg
5C410C77-6FF4-43B5-ADDE-C59C64EB8C1E.jpeg
C2898B0E-2ECD-47AE-96F5-63A196ADE188.jpeg

Champs update on '96 home Laker shorts

Still no online change since the order Thursday Morning, called again, now they say that my payment was accepted and that its awaiting shipment. We'll see if it actually goes out.

Hopefully your order will be fulfilled.

Foot Locker Inc. companies tend to ship promptly once legitimate payment of any type is cleared. However there can be delays based on availability and location of the item it's being shipped from. They try fulfilling orders from a store location closest to you based on the item's availability since it's faster that way. Some products are only shipped from their warehouses though.

Retro worthy. That game was also.
67DB6E89-1751-4BB4-95E6-AABAD79B0F2D.jpeg
5C410C77-6FF4-43B5-ADDE-C59C64EB8C1E.jpeg
C2898B0E-2ECD-47AE-96F5-63A196ADE188.jpeg

Good mention with this.

Too bad those had limited availability in 2008.

Thanks for reminding me he wore those with that jersey. I could use those now to wear with that jersey I already have since the white Hyperdunk with Lakers colors I have went through sole separation when I finally wore them last year due to them being never being worn before.

Latest pickups
8AF11577-D626-4F40-8C3B-115F0A0A948D.jpeg
Been eyeing for the home bulls jersey for the longest and I was lucky to grab ‘em for under retail $225 from fanatics! Fire MJ up there I’m still waiting for mines to be delivered

I feel sorry for you that you received the recent production Lakers shorts with the dreaded flawed placement of the gold NBA logos unfortunately.

There was a recent discussion/debate on here about wearing or not wearing a particular jersey predicated on team allegiance.

Although it's an unwritten rule, I'm down with the ideology that you should never wear a jersey of your favorite team's legitimate rival. Isn't that what loyalty and support is all about? Even if the player on a rival team is great and based on accolades and dominance, you shouldn't wear his jersey. But it's all good and right to respect a player on a rival of your favorite team because he's great since that's a part of fandom.

Those sheep and robots who wore any $300 jersey for fashionable purposes and status symbol because they saw rappers wearing them in the early 2000s don't count because they were never true sports fans although there were a high percentile of them. They had no knowledge of sports. Now they don't exist thankfully. They have disappeared after the early 2000s. Jerseys have returned to where they belong with true enthusiasts for several years now.

I feel sorry for you that you received the recent production Lakers shorts with the dreaded flawed placement of the gold NBA logos unfortunately.

Thanks for bringing that to his attention. I didnt want to be the bearer of bad news but these shorts with improper logo placement are unacceptable. The whole batch of shorts and Kobe jerseys with this problem should be left of shelves until they are discounted for 75% off. Better off wearing swingmans than these ruined classics

Not gonna lie, I want the Lakers Just Don's, any chance they get cheaper than 20% off anywhere?

I think 20% is the lowest you’re gonna find those for. Maybe if Dame Lillard pulls off the upset and sends the Lakers home first round they go a little lower? Lol

Back
Top Bottom