Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone here have experience with mail returns to M&N? Says 10-14 days to process, but I’m at 20 days and still no refund.

Anyone here have experience with mail returns to M&N? Says 10-14 days to process, but I’m at 20 days and still no refund.

Might be time for a charge back. I'm waiting on a refund as well. I'm going to give them 1 more week and I'm filing a PayPal claim.

I emailed them yesterday about a return that was about 4 weeks in the making and they responded to me today with the funds back on my card.

As soon as I return my rookie Kobe jersey, I’m copping the 98 AS Kobe, at least hopefully the logo placement should be correct

As soon as I return my rookie Kobe jersey, I’m copping the 98 AS Kobe, at least hopefully the logo placement should be correct

I ordered the 08-09 last night at realizing the debacle that is the logo placement. Sheesh.

Your probably taking into account non-business days. 10-14 business days, 20 days total. But last time I didnt get mine back until day 21. They were 1 day late.

was thinking of buying a Yankees jacket but unsure of the sizing... ended up passing cuz I didn't know how the return would go so now I know lol

Different shorts; same hat.

*prepares for logo placement talk*

91F71BD8-D7E5-46C0-B9D7-812B6B354F37.jpeg

Info on the upside down LA hat?
I like the look of it but also curious if it’s meant to be a diss or just a cool twist on a traditional logo.

I’m used to dropping (gang) signs as a form of disrespect/opposition so I would see this hat being worn by a Celtics fan or something but I’m likely reading too much into it haha

Info on the upside down LA hat?
I like the look of it but also curious if it’s meant to be a diss or just a cool twist on a traditional logo.

I’m used to dropping (gang) signs as a form of disrespect/opposition so I would see this hat being worn by a Celtics fan or something but I’m likely reading too much into it haha

The hat looks like it’s from the brand called Kill The Hype.

Finally rookie MJ arrived
E5B3B77F-8263-46E8-A19D-FDDB77DFF38B.jpeg

I noticed that this have the same mesh type material just like my bleeding “The Shot” MJ jersey. Wish M&N would use this mesh to all stitched MJ jerseys hell all the NBA authentics rather than those stiff ones with small holes

I agree they should use this material for most of the authentic NBA jerseys because it's accurate, more durable, and better looking. This material was commonly used on authentic NBA jerseys manufactured during the 2000s.

I got this in early 2018. It's a good thing I didn't get one of these during the 2000s because either I would have stupidly gotten a size larger than 52 or it would have been irregularly larger than it should have been had I gotten a size 52 which was what happened with the red version of this jersey I used to have.
IMG_4368.JPG
IMG_4369.JPG

Why do y’all prefer the 98 AllStar Kobe vs the Purple Rookie? Just because of the patch? Thinking about pulling the trigger on one or the other from M&N

Why do y’all prefer the 98 AllStar Kobe vs the Purple Rookie? Just because of the patch? Thinking about pulling the trigger on one or the other from M&N
I got the gold logo rookie years ago before the all-star was available. I think they’re both dope but personally wouldn’t spend on getting both since they are too similar. Either one is a W.

Back
Top Bottom