Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I got the gold logo rookie years ago before the all-star was available. I think they’re both dope but personally wouldn’t spend on getting both since they are too similar. Either one is a W.

If you had your pick of the two, which one?

are they the same shade of purple?

Not sure about the shades of purple. I only have the purple rookie. But if I didn’t have both and going for one, I’d probably choose the all-star. I like how the little all-star patch complements the regular Jerry west logo.

I was just about to ask this if both shades of purple are the same.... I have the 98 all star game one and I was mad the purple was different than my purple magic... I asked m&n about this and they said different era so different purple

What is Tatum doing? :rofl:

IMG_3732.JPG
IMG_3733.JPG

Looks like Just dons to me :nerd::nerd::nerd: :lol:

lmao. So the rookies have the messed up logo? The all star seems to be a darker purple as well.

The Kobe rookie year jerseys produced from this year have the flawed logos. But if you can find an older manufactured one, you'll be OK. I got both of mine during 2018 and they're OK.

I already have the rookie year jersey so I have no need for the '98 All-Star jersey. And I'm glad I have that version because it's a default jersey of Kobe.

I felt the '98 All-Star jersey was unoriginal and lazy because all they did was just slap a small NBA All-Star Game logo on a Lakers jersey. The NBA All-Star Game should always have a different design to be creative so that's why I dreaded the '97, '98, '00, '01, and '02 jerseys because they were just the players' actual team jerseys with an All-Star logo patch on them.

The Kobe rookie year jerseys produced from this year have the flawed logos. But if you can find an older manufactured one, you'll be OK. I got both of mine during 2018 and they're OK.

I already have the rookie year jersey so I have no need for the '98 All-Star jersey. And I'm glad I have that version because it's a default jersey of Kobe.

I felt the '98 All-Star jersey was unoriginal and lazy because all they did was just slap a small NBA All-Star Game logo on a Lakers jersey. The NBA All-Star Game should always have a different design to be creative so that's why I dreaded the '97, '98, '00, '01, and '02 jerseys because they were just the players' actual team jerseys with an All-Star logo patch on them.

Thanks dude!
Do all the KobE jerseys from M&N have issues with logo placement or just some?

Thanks dude!
Do all the KobE jerseys from M&N have issues with logo placement or just some?

I would say only the rookie year jerseys with the gold NBA logo that were manufactured this year after his passing are problematic. And some of the misplaced gold logos are actually brownish in color instead of copper gold.

But you should be OK with all Kobe jerseys with the traditional red, white, and blue NBA logo in general.

Use this picture of the ones I got in 2018 for reference. The placement of the logos and their colors are acceptable to me with mine.
IMG_4365.JPG

Info on the upside down LA hat?
I like the look of it but also curious if it’s meant to be a diss or just a cool twist on a traditional logo.

I’m used to dropping (gang) signs as a form of disrespect/opposition so I would see this hat being worn by a Celtics fan or something but I’m likely reading too much into it haha

The hat looks like it’s from the brand called Kill The Hype.

Yes it’s from Kill The Hype.

I definitely feel your comment. I’m a big Braves fan so I actually prefer wearing it upside down, but it’s not meant as disrespect just a cool twist.

I’ve actually ordered an upside down Braves one but their shipping takes months.

Kobe my favorite player, but I need a buy one get one for 50 percent off deal at least to do that lol
I know man lol. I’d go with all-star since I already have the yellow finals. Which will be my next jersey: I just can’t drop that retail tag on the M&N site. With Cali tax it comes out to $357! 😩

3FC182D7-DA08-47A4-B13C-BDAB8839B6FF.jpeg

Aight I picked up the shorts from the tailor who wasn’t confident in creating pockets. She suggested doing this inner pocket and only charged me $10 so I figured I’ll see if I like it.
Goes without saying I don’t like fanny packs/purses, so I guess this is better than nothing. I’m undecided if I prefer this to just finding a tailor who can do real pockets.

3FC182D7-DA08-47A4-B13C-BDAB8839B6FF.jpeg

Aight I picked up the shorts from the tailor who wasn’t confident in creating pockets. She suggested doing this inner pocket and only charged me $10 so I figured I’ll see if I like it.
Goes without saying I don’t like fanny packs/purses, so I guess this is better than nothing. I’m undecided if I prefer this to just finding a tailor who can do real pockets.
buy these
Amazon product ASIN B01DK9689O

Back
Top Bottom