Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Whats the consesus on Exclusive Fitteds? Legit any issues?

From what I’ve read, their online inventory doesn’t always match what they actually have in stock since they also sell items in store. This has led to some cancelled orders without good communication. I know some people on here ordered with no issues though...

I will never buy from exclusive fitteds again.

If you want to be sure they have that item advertised on their website, either call them or email them prior to paying. They won’t respond anyway.

If you don’t, they’ll hold your money hostage until you escalate it to PayPal.

Only issue I had with Exclusive Fitteds is that they never updated my tracking. Took almost 2 weeks for my Raptor shorts to show up randomly.

If Corporate starts giving out discount codes and get more stock, they'd be the #1 go to spot. Their shipping is top notch.

I'm content with my Mitchell & Ness stuff although it's not 100% replication, but I feel most of them are better than the archaic jerseys that were manufactured by the companies who had the license at that time especially the shoe companies. The Mitchell & Ness ones have better details, font sizes, and quality for the most part with the exception of some.

I've gotten used to not having 100% replication since we've been dealing with retro Jordans similarly for like 20 years now.
Just buy em if you want em, M&N aint gonna give you perfect jersey or colors. I stopped obsessing over this a long time ago considering most of these jerseys and or patches you aren't getting anywhere and even if you want an OG Kobe rookie, you're paying $1k for a used one

I will never buy from exclusive fitteds again.

If you want to be sure they have that item advertised on their website, either call them or email them prior to paying. They won’t respond anyway.

If you don’t, they’ll hold your money hostage until you escalate it to PayPal.

I bought Spurs shorts from them, they didn't have them and they called me the next day to ask me if I wanted to get something else so I chose the Grizzlies shorts (which weren't listed on the site) and got them the next day. (I'm close by). But yeah their on site inventory is wrong.

Bought the 2008/09 Finals Kobe from karmaloop w/. 20% off no tax last night, and got shipping this afternoon. First purchase so we shall see.

I’m sure if you live close by or calling from a local number you’ll be ok.

In my experience, they never called or answered any of my emails. They randomly emailed me 2 weeks after purchase that it was an inventory error. They asked me if I wanted something else. I said no and rather have a refund. A week later they said ok, they’ll refund me. A week an a half later I had to file a dispute with PayPal and got my money back immediately after that action.

I bought Spurs shorts from them, they didn't have them and they called me the next day to ask me if I wanted to get something else so I chose the Grizzlies shorts (which weren't listed on the site) and got them the next day. (I'm close by). But yeah their on site inventory is wrong.
Was skeptical when someone first posted them but tried them out anyway. Ordered the checkered sac kings shorts and got them in a week and half close to 2 weeks later with no issues. Guess it’s just luck of the draw

corporate is crazy quick with the shipping... if they had more discounts I would cop from them more often....the bulls shorts were the one time exception I didn't mind paying retail

I got mine from eBay about a month before he passed for like $85 NWT
BA6701E7-93E5-4044-978A-8471FE15C77C.png

With all the talk of the misplaced logo over the past few pages, just so everyone is aware, there's been game worn stuff that had horrible placements too, some were sewn on backwards, some game worn shorts/jerseys had missing logos, some are sewn too high/low, etc. IMO I wouldn't pass on an item at a good price due to the placement of the NBA logo.

With all the talk of the misplaced logo over the past few pages, just so everyone is aware, there's been game worn stuff that had horrible placements too, some were sewn on backwards, some game worn shorts/jerseys had missing logos, some are sewn too high/low, etc. IMO I wouldn't pass on an item at a good price due to the placement of the NBA logo.
Exactly. Got both my kobe rookies for lil over $200. I understand the issue, but I ain’t trippin

exactly... it's not a big deal but too each their own... for something like that it's not that serious for me but for other people its the end of the world... now if it were some just dons that I paid 400 for I can understand the gripe...that video of Randy brown in the last dance documentary the logo was in the middle of the shorts

I wore this yesterday to have dinner at Islands. I think Foamposite One Knicks colors is OK with a Ewing jersey because I ain't going out of my way to get rehashed Ewing shoes since they aren't widely available and cheap as hell enough for me.
IMG_4383.JPG
IMG_4384.JPG

I was able to repurpose a '90s Knicks warm up jacket that I didn't need for this jersey during this summer! This was the jacket I had.
IMG_4298.JPG

Back
Top Bottom