Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Added a pic of it. I know the All-Star version has the A like that, but the normal away doesn't. I'm not too familiar with the Finals version having that.

15F70453-C4A0-4C43-AD7D-1535D0A3E19E.jpeg

Here you go. It doesn’t look or feel like a fake. It’s definitely a high quality replica. Just some details missing and tag material feels different.

I just noticed the bottom of the "A" in the JORDAN has a thick *** black border and not cut out.

Added a pic of it. I know the All-Star version has the A like that, but the normal away doesn't. I'm not too familiar with the Finals version having that.

This analysis by PROLIFIK1 PROLIFIK1 has got me observing mine now. The ones I have came from a legitimate retailer thankfully because I try to avoid secondary online markets especially with Jordan stuff. Crazy to realize mine has slight differences literally just now. 🤯

The one flyknitjb flyknitjb got looks legitimate because the stitching on the name and number on back look similar to mine. But I ain't an expert honestly.

This is the 1995-96 Finals version and the "A" has the black border on the bottom.
IMG_4147.JPG

This is the 1997-98 version and the "A" on the bottom is cut out.
IMG_4378.JPG

Just picked up a pair of xxl Dallas mavericks authentic shorts on Corporate. They show they have more left in xxl if anyone interested.

The name tag being twice as thick and the missing double stitch at the hem split has me second guessing though. I never seen an authentic mn jersey like this before. It might be a high quality replica. The seller has other jerseys along with a good feedback.

This analysis by PROLIFIK1 PROLIFIK1 has got me observing mine now. The ones I have came from a legitimate retailer thankfully because I try to avoid secondary online markets especially with Jordan stuff. Crazy to realize mine has slight differences literally just now. 🤯

The one flyknitjb flyknitjb got looks legitimate because the stitching on the name and number on back look similar to mine. But I ain't an expert honestly.

This is the 1995-96 Finals version and the "A" has the black border on the bottom.
IMG_4147.JPG

This is the 1997-98 version and the "A" on the bottom is cut out.
IMG_4378.JPG

Makes me want to research photos of all the white home Jordan jerseys that he wore and see how the “A” looks, unless its just another quality control issue made by M&N.

I believe it was the sky blue one I saw in the '90s and it looked good, almost like a game jersey I swear. But I didn't look at it closely when I saw it at that store. I vaguely recall those Nike Tar Heels throwback jerseys in the '90s, and that's way before Jordan Brand became their supplier although it's still Nike in general.

I swear that's somewhat possible with basketball jerseys since Mitchell & Ness began inaccurately cutting the shoulders a little bit wider than normal.

I agree it's slightly off on that Champion version, but not as bad as the Mitchell & Ness version manufactured this year.

That's been a common discrepancy with Mitchell & Ness NFL authentic jerseys, they're cut one size larger than their labeled sizes so you have to go one size down. Like I wear XXL with jerseys, but I have to wear XL with M & N NFL jerseys.

The only problem with that Rams Dickerson jersey were the sleeves being stupidly oversized, but the body size was fine. Otherwise all the other M & N NFL jerseys I have fit fine and the sleeves aren't oversized, but cut normal and don't go past my elbows.
Bought this off of eBay. It’s a gold logo Jordan finals but it seems off. Seems like a really good fake. The gold is off compared to my shorts, the hem split is missing the stitch all of my other jerseys have and the name plate is super thick.
what seller is it from

flyknitjb flyknitjb Who was the seller of the Jordan?

That dude that was selling the Fake/Questionable Kobes last month has Jordan jerseys now, too.

I guess buyers here should beware....

I don't think they make those anymore unfortunately. Perhaps you can refer me to the right outlet if possible.

Right, I mean, what about a vintage cap from the 80s made in the 80s.
New Era or Roman Pro...ebay would be the place to look...

what seller is it from

edbabyin . He has kobes now too priced at $200. He had some Nike current ones a few days ago but I didn’t look at them in detail. It seems like there is a company in china that produces really good replicas. Some of the Nike authentic look and feel real too. Just some things off like on this.

Have this same jersey from M&N UK 95-96 finals. Looks just like mine. Can’t say if it’s legit or not for sure...but looks like mine

Have this same jersey from M&N UK 95-96 finals. Looks just like mine. Can’t say if it’s legit or not for sure...but looks like mine

edit: I just did a search and others have questioned him. These are definitely fake. I would avoid him unless it’s a cheap deal. They are 99% accurate though (minor things off and the thick nameplate) it seems like a factory has gotten nba jerseys fairly actuate. The Nike ones look real too ( which he sells). This looks and feels like the real thing. It’s the principle for me though. He’s likely making a hefty profit and gets these cheap.

Last edited:
edbabyin . He has kobes now too priced at $200. He had some Nike current ones a few days ago but I didn’t look at them in detail. It seems like there is a company in china that produces really good replicas. Some of the Nike authentic look and feel real too. Just some things off like on this.

send it back

Back
Top Bottom