Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

20200916_232027.jpg

The Admiral 🚢

^^^LOL I remember that Baron Davis signing real well as I was heart broken when he left the Warriors and signed with the Clippers. Im a Warriors fan first and Kobe/Lakers fan second so you can imagine Ill never wear a Clippers jersey since it's the Warriors/Lakers>Clippers :lol:

Mitchell & Ness needs to make jerseys of forgettable Clippers players to correlate with the team being perennial losers and their sorry history. Most of that perpetual failure is rooted in a piece of crap former owner with Donald Sterling. These should be marketed as the "Donald Sterling Era jerseys"!

I think they made Bill Walton during the 2000s. Anyone interested in a player whose time with them was mostly marred with injury?
Walton1.jpg
Walton5.jpg

How about a career journeyman who was drafted high due to their incompetence? Anyone a Benoit Benjamin fan?
Benoit2.jpg

How about Olden Polynice who ended up impersonating a cop on two separate occasions years after he left the Clippers?
Olden1.jpg

How about Doc Rivers? He's familiar with the Clippers losing culture since he returned as a coach to lead them to 2nd round eliminations especially with talented teams.
Doc1.jpg

Let's not forget about Michael Olowokandi, one of the worst no. 1 overall picks ever! M & N has to do this. It's the 1998 top overall pick we're talking about!
Olowokandi1.jpg

How about "The Big Silly", Chris Kaman? It's hard to fathom this caveman dude was part of the legendary 2003 NBA Draft class. At least he's way better than the no. 2 overall pick, Darko Milicic.
Kaman1.jpg

And finally the fat washed up Baron Davis who basically stole money from the Clippers after Sterling was stupid enough to overpay him.
Baron1.jpg

Baron2.jpg

Baron3.jpg
Brent Barry too !

Lol I seen that. And in the comments they are literally telling people to drop $32 on shipping. What a stupid post. They should have left that on the UK account.

Brent Barry too !

Good one! I forgot about him. But I wonder if fans can remember he won the 1996 Dunk Contest as a rookie. Perhaps that was his biggest accomplishment considering he played for the sorry Clippers that time.

And more peeps on here should add pictures of forgettable or some decent Clippers players during the Donald Sterling era to keep things fun.

I always laughed to myself when people use to call Melo fat. He has a round face but dude never had a gut or anything lol

I never heard people label Carmelo fat. But I have heard people saying he had poor conditioning years ago. At least he lost weight this season with Blazers in all fairness.

I made the fat reference about Baron Davis because he implicated that Donald Sterling called him that in a game from his courtside seat years ago. I think I believe Baron for some reason. But he's had conditioning issues throughout his career.

Free throw line dunk.
In his warm up jacket.

Thanks for mentioning that. You typed out what I recalled mentally this morning. I just remembered that before I quoted that gentleman who brought up Brent Barry.

Mitchell & Ness made those warm up jackets too. I haven't seen them for the last few years though. I believe they only made that jacket and not any jerseys from that era. But during the 2000s they made San Diego Clippers jerseys and also the first design when they moved to L.A. And I haven't seen any since.

Back
Top Bottom