Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I ordered a black 97-98 no pinstripe on the 19th from them and the tracking has been stuck since the 21st in the same spot smh.

Some of the dream team 2 jerseys are on the UK site at 30% off also a lot of other jerseys including some Kobes.

thanks just grabbed the red bulls shorts... patience helps... i remember saying im not copping until they go on sale and people here thought i was crazy lol...glad i waited

Damn all the new Just Don’s are included. Dodgers, 49ers, Raiders and Rams.

Didn’t someone here want the Dodgers joints real bad??? Was it tupac003 tupac003 ?

How you gonna act aNYone aNYone ?

D6ABCE06-CF96-43A8-8FE8-171145C8A115.jpeg

45% off on Oneness including Red Jordan Authentic Jersey and bulls shorts for those looking for the full kit :lol:

Great deal, but there's hardly any authentic shorts just like M&N 40% off on sunday

thanks just grabbed the red bulls shorts... patience helps... i remember saying im not copping until they go on sale and people here thought i was crazy lol...glad i waited

Whoever said you were crazy wasn't around when they were going for less than $80

Just Don website is trash

There you go, fixed that for you

Back
Top Bottom