Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Couldn't pass it up this time for $115
20201229_200654.jpg

Too funny, I just got the exact same Jackie Robinson Monarch and Josh Gibson Grays jersey in last week. I posted them in the Other Jersey group. Those Ebbets run bigger than M&N, so I already put them up on eBay.

Also the Grays jersey is incorrect; I have been in contact with the company about it. They are getting back to me next week after they can speak to somebody else at "HQ". The 1943 Grays jersey is supposed to have the navy braid going down the sleeves as well. They forgot to add that detail.

How come you didn’t just swap them for a smaller size? Pretty sure they’ll let you swap for a different size if the tags are still on.

Let me know what you hear back. I emailed them yesterday and haven’t heard back about the Gibson jersey.

Has M&N basically given up on MLB throwbacks? Been a while since I looked at getting a Koufax jersey but now they seem to have almost zilch for the Dodgers. Did Nike get the rights to classic stuff and plan to butcher them like they did the on-field jerseys?

Lol.

i hate when the stuff i like becomes the thing again.

Throwback Jerseys and 90s nike sneakers are trendy again and now I cant get things I want even for retail on the release day.

20 months ago I was copping penny 2s and all kinds of uptempos on ebay for $90 and under.

now i gotta camp out to get barkleys? Lmao crazy stuff
I feel ur pain bro. Here in Australia no one had heard of jerseys let alone Jordan’s, only the hardcore sneaker heads. Now every suburb I drive through I see someone wearing a jersey, 90% all fakes also

Has M&N basically given up on MLB throwbacks? Been a while since I looked at getting a Koufax jersey but now they seem to have almost zilch for the Dodgers. Did Nike get the rights to classic stuff and plan to butcher them like they did the on-field jerseys?

It's not Baseball season. I think once the season comes around, they'll start to release more. They may scatter a few things in the off-season

Still waiting on the A's McGuire road and the road chipper Jones to restock...smh

Got the Ricky Henderson, but still waiting for it to ship. Wouldn't be surprised if it didn't for some reason

Still waiting on the A's McGuire road and the road chipper Jones to restock...smh

Got the Ricky Henderson, but still waiting for it to ship. Wouldn't be surprised if it didn't for some reason
Fanatics had a full restock of the McGwire a couple months ago (October 5th)

Back
Top Bottom