Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I sold all my M&N a few years back because they were dumb oversized lol Havent bought any since but this thread piqued my curiosity and I went down the rabbit hole

Yall mess with any of these new Nike NBA jerseys? I havent bought a modern authentic since the blue Melo rookie year Reebok (that I still got too).

Gonna have to check em out in person but looking online the Nike authentics look like they fit different from the Swingman. Authentic doesn't look as wide but they're both listed as 'Standard fit' anybody buy either recently?

I sold all my M&N a few years back because they were dumb oversized lol Havent bought any since but this thread piqued my curiosity and I went down the rabbit hole

Yall mess with any of these new Nike NBA jerseys? I havent bought a modern authentic since the blue Melo rookie year Reebok (that I still got too).

Gonna have to check em out in person but looking online the Nike authentics look like they fit different from the Swingman. Authentic doesn't look as wide but they're both listed as 'Standard fit' anybody buy either recently?

Swingmans are more boxy and ill fitting. Made for a wide array of fans.

Authentics are designed to be lighter and slimmer.

Solid deal on this lebron all star jersey. Size 40. They're accepting offers too

Thank you. I put on best offer and scored. Going to wait a day to pay hoping for another 5% ebay bucks and stacking ebay bucks.

Can someone tell me if this jersey is legit please, thx in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210103-195421_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210103-195421_eBay.jpg
    611.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20210103-195411_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210103-195411_eBay.jpg
    710.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20210103-195357_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210103-195357_eBay.jpg
    689.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20210103-195336_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210103-195336_eBay.jpg
    837.9 KB · Views: 136
I’m sure this been asked before but wondering how you guys like your nba jerseys too fit?
I have to 2 Kobe ones
The purple #24 finals and regular #24 gold jersey
Purple is size L and gold is XL....I feel like the fittings are weird
Large fits good for me maybe just a little snug around my chest and the length is just little below my waist. I also got the Xl because I like them little loose and but it’s too box shaped like which I hate

I’m sure this been asked before but wondering how you guys like your nba jerseys too fit?
I have to 2 Kobe ones
The purple #24 finals and regular #24 gold jersey
Purple is size L and gold is XL....I feel like the fittings are weird
Large fits good for me maybe just a little snug around my chest and the length is just little below my waist. I also got the Xl because I like them little loose and but it’s too box shaped like which I hate

I like them not to fit how M&N makes theirs fit. Every single one of my size 40's fits different, but a 44 would be way too big. They are all mostly perfect in the chest and then seem very tapered around the waist. Maybe it's my body proportions, idk. A Nike 48 however fits me just how I like.

I like them not to fit how M&N makes theirs fit. Every single one of my size 40's fits different, but a 44 would be way too big. They are all mostly perfect in the chest and then seem very tapered around the waist. Maybe it's my body proportions, idk. A Nike 48 however fits me just how I like.
:lol: I'm the exact same. Same sizes and everything. As much as I love the jerseys, the cut is just so weird on them.

Unless I'm missing something the MJ's at DSG appear to be full price even after adding to cart and checking out. I saw someone mentioned they might have been $221?

New pickup: 1971-72 Mike Lewis Pittsburgh Condors Mitchell & Ness, size 46. Still brand new with tags. Very unique style with the nameplate and the chain stitching name logo. Interesting how the chain stitching differs from the Warriors 1967 jerseys, in that this one has the chain stitching sewn on like a patch, while the Warriors is sewn right through the jersey.

PittsburghMN1.jpeg
PittsburghMN2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom