Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

This bootleg stuff is getting out of hand lolz.
Screenshot_20210429-215534.png

FYI the user that bought the kings jersey, the seller he’s the same guy that sells the fake Kobe’s, the PayPal account and name is the same.

FYI the user that bought the kings jersey, the seller he’s the same guy that sells the fake Kobe’s, the PayPal account and name is the same.
Thanks. Ebayer EDBABYIN? do you have screen shot linking the ebayer to the same pp account? Thanks.

Last edited:
Unrelated to the shorts priced for God’s and Kings thread. Any of y’all played basketball with randos even shootarounds? I was too nice to say, no but now I think I ****ed up cause the guy was some anti vax weirdo, I’m vax and was masked..and it was just a shoot around but dang..

Edit: yeah I’m gonna die.
I been playing pickup a few times a week since may or June of last year

very helpful thank you. will trigger ebay returns on the jason williams and the (authentic) rodman i bought from him prior.

From the sounds of it, not so “authentic” now is it? On a serious note, how did u guys know some of his stuff is fake? Cause I mean eye test wise it looks 1-1. Only issues I’ve found were his ****s defective for the most part

From the sounds of it, not so “authentic” now is it? On a serious note, how did u guys know some of his stuff is fake? Cause I mean eye test wise it looks 1-1. Only issues I’ve found were his ****s defective for the most part
The Jason williams purple kings authentic missing silver trim. And I don't believe MN ever re-release that particular jersey with the updated jock tag. Couldn't find anything on google, mn website and comps on ebay so that was a big giveaway.

For the rodman I'm going to return because of bad rep. MN tag missing price and bar code etc.

Honestly, the jersey weight and thickness do have that authentic feel but you can't tell from looking at the pictures.

The Jason williams purple kings authentic missing silver trim. And I don't believe MN ever re-release that particular jersey with the updated jock tag. Couldn't find anything on google, mn website and comps on ebay so that was a big giveaway.

For the rodman I'm going to return because of bad rep. MN tag missing price and bar code etc.

Honestly, the jersey weight and thickness do have that authentic feel but you can't tell from looking at the pictures.

Any chance you or anyone else has the inner tags that say jz spring 2019?

Back
Top Bottom