Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I can't get on the site. What did they have?
Screenshot_20210427-175834_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210427-175827_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210427-175818_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210427-175811_Samsung Internet.jpg

thanks for taking one for da gang bro 🔥🔥🔥🙏
Thanks this just let's me know to only get my shorts from an authorized dealer
Good stuff right there. Thx

No problem. I just packed them up and shipped them ****s back lol...in hindsight I should've bought the Bulls or the Warriors...those ones looked wayyy better quality and from his pics, I couldn't tell the difference between my authentic ones and his. I'm sure if I had them in hand I could've did a close up comparison to see the differences. I would try to buy it to examine, but I doubt he'll send me another after buying and returning these lol.

Also watch out. There is some clown on grailed selling these exact shorts (suns) as well as others that are fake and he's pricing them high as hell. He also has 100% feedback with about 12 transactions. He's the same guy who sold the fake red miami heat shorts for like $480 and I checked and some poor buyer actually bought them smh...

The BSTN site is good for some of the stuff that is sold out here in the states. I wanted the blue wolves just dons and was on search for quite a while and saw them on BSTN, but not in my size. I woulda snagged those quick as they're selling above retail. I had to pay $600 shipped when I finally found a pair in my size so the BSTN is still a good deal after the hefty shipping if anyone is on the fence. Just be weary of custom fees since the retail of these shorts are a lot...

No problem. I just packed them up and shipped them ****s back lol...in hindsight I should've bought the Bulls or the Warriors...those ones looked wayyy better quality and from his pics, I couldn't tell the difference between my authentic ones and his. I'm sure if I had them in hand I could've did a close up comparison to see the differences. I would try to buy it to examine, but I doubt he'll send me another after buying and returning these lol.

Also watch out. There is some clown on grailed selling these exact shorts (suns) as well as others that are fake and he's pricing them high as hell. He also has 100% feedback with about 12 transactions. He's the same guy who sold the fake red miami heat shorts for like $480 and I checked and some poor buyer actually bought them smh...

The BSTN site is good for some of the stuff that is sold out here in the states. I wanted the blue wolves just dons and was on search for quite a while and saw them on BSTN, but not in my size. I woulda snagged those quick as they're selling above retail. I had to pay $600 shipped when I finally found a pair in my size so the BSTN is still a good deal after the hefty shipping if anyone is on the fence. Just be weary of custom fees since the retail of these shorts are a lot...
the fugazi manufacturers are reading these posts of yours to make improvements in their designs as we speak lmfao

tenor.gif

im only buying my dons from certified retailers only, as I always do

I feel for all the people that bought fakes without knowing. That feeling of getting got sucks :rofl:

Last edited:

What is the seller's name and what selling platform was it so I know to avoid? Thanks for sharing all the details

anyone with a pair of brand new authentic shorts in an L wanna trade for a brand new pair of teal grizzlies? got sent an extra so just tryna get something

EPS sent me an email about my Barry Bonds. They can't find a matching nameplate to add the letters to on the jersey. I can either not do it, or have them stitch the name without the nameplate. I'm torn. I'm leaning towards just having the letters stitched directly though. I want it with the name on the back, but the nameplate is such a good detail.

Go without and hope you can find the name plate later IMO.

Its it a pirate's jersey? Cuz the (home) giants jersey didnt have bonds on the back IIRC.

Googles at my fingertips....why be lazy. Home giants no plate and name but away giants did have a plate and name.

Go without and hope you can find the name plate later IMO.

Its it a pirate's jersey? Cuz the (home) giants jersey didnt have bonds on the back IIRC.

Googles at my fingertips....why be lazy. Home giants no plate and name but away giants did have a plate and name.

It's a 1990 road Pirates pullover. You're right. I can find a nameplate later on.

Here are some more pics of the high quality fake Just Dons.
See how this fool is trying to price them as authentic lol...if they were authentic they should be priced wayyyy over retail for those harder to find pieces that weren’t mass produced.

Here is the fake listing. Look how the Just Don twill is a slightly different shade of orange. Also take note of the Knick Embroided logo, the fakes have a white outline and white stitching:
C34097F2-B274-4323-8088-245C209213D6.png

Here is the authentic ones. Look how the Just Don is a darker shade of orange and the Knicks embroidered logo has a blue outline and blue stitching:
96C5B248-DB1D-45B8-9C4C-FC2196A0F0AF.png

Also here is what I’m talking about on the logo placement of the blue and yellow warriors. On the fakes, the Jerry and the Golden State logo is damn near on the edge of the sides:
80DB3F93-D2D3-4FC8-9592-382CC213CE6B.png

BF6D558E-47D4-44C1-9D6A-281A5B93F48D.png

On the authentics, the logos are placed correctly as shown below:
E54EDA7A-D277-416C-83AF-20C69614A033.png

Stay safe out there. If you look at his profile he has a mix of authentic Mitchell and Ness stuff and some authentic Just Don stuff, but he’s also peddling fakes and he has 100% positive feedback. Pretty grimey...

What sucks is that people will get got by this guy. Used to think the jersey community was well educated (at least here it is), but i went on reddit r/basketballjerseys the other day and it’s full of serious legit checks on obvious fugazis. Younger kids dont seem to have a clue.

Its time for M&N to start introducing anti-counterfeit measures like holograms or something.

What sucks is that people will get got by this guy. Used to think the jersey community was well educated (at least here it is), but i went on reddit r/basketballjerseys the other day and it’s full of serious legit checks on obvious fugazis. Younger kids dont seem to have a clue.

Its time for M&N to start introducing anti-counterfeit measures like holograms or something.

They do that, jersey prices will go up to $500 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom